PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What is your favorite lion?

Darth Cuda
12-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Just curious, I've always liked the Black Lion piloted by Keith. He is my fav character of the series...well next to Voltron of course.

Sven was omitted because he was not in the main group through the majority if the series and he is not in the game, in case anyone is wondering.

Xx KINJO xX
12-01-2011, 07:56 PM
I always liked the green lion because it was more cylindrical and looked so different from the rest, and it was piloted by a lil nerdy kid who would wreck your day.

The black lion is beast though, my votes gotta go with him.

Firemist
12-03-2011, 01:18 AM
Lance was always my favorie and so was the Red Lion. It lived in lava and could shoot fire! That's awesome.

Motorexskygtr32
12-07-2011, 02:24 PM
As I remember this, Sven was cut off for apparently no reason in halfway of the first season (US version, not sure about EU version whether they are same or not) however in the game and beginning of Voltron first season, Sven used Blue Lion, not Princess Allura. She did not join in Voltron until later in episode 7 right after Sven got killed in Go Go Lions! (JP version).

I have always like the red lion in Voltron.

Darth Cuda
12-09-2011, 09:48 AM
As I remember this, Sven was cut off for apparently no reason in halfway of the first season (US version, not sure about EU version whether they are same or not) however in the game and beginning of Voltron first season, Sven used Blue Lion, not Princess Allura. She did not join in Voltron until later in episode 7 right after Sven got killed in Go Go Lions! (JP version).

I have always like the red lion in Voltron.

It was allura in the game it shows her. As far as series goes he was killed off (although they tamed it down and said he was on hospital planet) The Sven that showed up later was by japanese storyline, his brother. But allura piloted the blue lion in his absence meaning halfway through season 1 forward.