PDA

View Full Version : BBCS:EX themes

WREQUIEM
12-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Some nice music coming to Extend. I enjoy it thought others would as well.

Jin vs Tsubaki-Childish memories
BBCS: EXTEND - Jin vs Tsubaki theme - YouTube

Relius vs Carl-X-Matic
BBCS: EXTEND - Relius vs Carl theme - YouTube

Relius Theme-Plastic Night
BBCS: EXTEND - Relius Clover theme - YouTube

CoregBlue1
12-04-2011, 12:59 PM
thanks for those.

BB themes are always amazing. 2012 canīt come fast enough

Nei Debrusc
12-16-2011, 07:41 AM
I lost track of how many times I've played the CT and CS opening themes. So has my media player, which apparently stops counting at 999. Lazy media player. And these themes are like sweet butter to my ears.

UnknownHero
12-18-2011, 04:37 PM
This is good music, Relius vs Carl is my favorite so far.I didn't like the vocals for Jin vs Tsubaki but the song was still awesome :)

OnionKnight14
12-23-2011, 06:39 PM
I found a new song in this game. Apparently it is the ending credits song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVCCoFZhZQ

TheMetalFonzy
01-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Well, a while back, as a Christmas present from a friend of mine, I ordered the BBCS EX BlazBlue in L.A. Vocal Edition CD from Play-Asia. I just barely received it today. Before I decided to tear the shrink-wrap off the album,decided to listen to a few tracks off of youtube. Um....yeah. I think I'll re-sell this on eBay.

BlazBlue in L.A. Vocal Edition Preview - YouTube

OnionKnight14
01-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Well, a while back, as a Christmas present from a friend of mine, I ordered the BBCS EX BlazBlue in L.A. Vocal Edition CD from Play-Asia. I just barely received it today. Before I decided to tear the shrink-wrap off the album,decided to listen to a few tracks off of youtube. Um....yeah. I think I'll re-sell this on eBay.

BlazBlue in L.A. Vocal Edition Preview - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goBnm3wFx30)

i think the music is fine. . .but idk i need to hear the full track first

TheMetalFonzy
01-12-2012, 03:16 AM
i think the music is fine. . .but idk i need to hear the full track first

Oh the music's fine. I really don't like the vocals. It's the same problem that I had when I listened to the GG N.Y. vocal edition. Them vocals lol.