PDA

View Full Version : Few quick general questions...

JMNELSON
12-08-2011, 11:14 PM
So, when you die, do the terminals still save? Also my friend had to go, and it didn't save the level progress, so will all the terminals and skulls save?

Last question, it doesn't matter if you do any level solo or coop? Just as long as it shows a completed on legendary filled in???

Preykousis
12-08-2011, 11:56 PM
As for the collectibles, I believe it auto saves the second you pick them up.

I went to the dashboard as soon as I picked up one of the skulls and I still had it.

Campaign should be fine as long as you complete all levels on Legendary. I can't see doing some on solo and some in co-op being a problem.

JMNELSON
12-09-2011, 12:18 AM
^ Thanks great response.

Nevander
12-09-2011, 01:20 AM
For the question about Legendary, yes they work that way. I've done two missions solo on Legendary (TPoA and The Library) and the rest with a second controller.

Vectorman953
12-09-2011, 04:13 AM
I can confirm that you will get the achievements for completing all of the levels in legendary even if one/some are in co-op, since that's what happened to me.

it's also nice that the game DOESN'T require you to beat the last level over again just to count beating them all... i know that some do.

RBmaster9345
12-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Yes and Yes. Halo's always been real good in these regards. I know some games make it so you need to hit another checkpoint for the collectables to save which sounds horrible