PDA

View Full Version : Super Story Ep.IV completed & now not

Daggermn
08-06-2007, 08:52 PM
I am so pissed off. I beat the super story for Episode IV in under an hour, got the gold brick. I then turned off the game. The next time I turned on the game, did Super Story V, but when I got the gold brick, it said 97 when it should have said 98. I went back to Episode IV to see what had happed and it says that I have not done Super Story. This pisses me off. These damn Super Storys are so damn long and now I have to do one over again. I am not looking forward to Epiode VI either, that one will take forever. Sorry to vent about this. I dont think that it is a glitch. It must have been that I did not save it. I had thought that it would have auto saved it, but I guess it didn't.

Pyroman31
08-06-2007, 09:33 PM
It should of auto-saved after you beat it. That little Vader head thing...Your almost there don't give up when your that close! :P

Daggermn
08-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. This game has been a trial for me to complete. First the undefeated flying achievments and now this. I do not want to give up though. I want that 180 achievement points. I just have to plow through 2 more hours to get this game done.