PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive upgrades

Rosicky_888
12-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Probably a simple solution to this but i'm about half way through my Professional run and have fully upgraded the rifle but i don't get an option to buy the exclusive upgrade. Do you have to get to a certain part of the game before you can buy it or something like that?

cosmic
12-15-2011, 09:23 PM
red9 and magnum i can comfirm! sorry i cant answer the rifle thing,but i do know exclusives will only unlock late in the game,for sure.but word of warning pro is extermely damaging in the final parts! people say "yeah its easy" and 90% of it is. but pro on the last 10% it is a absolute BALL BREAKER MAKE NO MISTAKE!!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AT LEAST 10/12 first aids or complete solutions before weskers boyfriend! with most of them reminding after the final encounter with him!! the reason why im stressing this is because the difficulty i found just cranks up 2 gears!! and people say its a walk in the park!! not true!! also note the final boss i used 6/7 solutions....because on PRO he is a BAD ASS MOFO!!! MAKE NO MISTAKE!! more attacks more damage!! good luck and collect them 1000g