PDA

View Full Version : Desperation has gotten to me (6th Rank cheevo)

redInvader
12-10-2011, 12:53 AM
[Removed wall of text]

tl;dr: I'm at 7th rank and really would like some help boosting for 6th. I can help with cheevos in return :]

Edit:
Thanks to PostModernMartyr I was able to boost to 7th to 6th! Here's the method we used to easily boost in rank:

First make sure you do: Xbox Dashboard -> Setting -> Preferences -> Console Settings -> Language and Locale -> Locale... Then change the Locale to South Africa (this is your best bet cause it is the most likely never used by anyone). Make sure the other person does the same.

This is used so you get matched with others from that same region. Boot the game, go to ranked, and create using the search setting "Rank: Any" and "Region: Same" that way it will always pair you two regardless of rank. Have your partner search using the same settings.

When me and PostModernMartyr did this we always got paired with each other and it didn't take long either.

Boost away!

Didi Mau
12-10-2011, 06:19 AM
Use the achievement trading sticky at the top of this sub-forum dude, that's what it's there for and you'll find gamertags of previously interested people that may still need it.

redInvader
12-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Had already tried to get a hold of people that brought it up in that thread. Regardless PostModernMartyr already helped me out. I edited OP with our easy method.