PDA

View Full Version : Beating Venom

Frank13254
12-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Not sure what to do in this part. I am the 2099 Spider Man...the other Spider Man is in what he calls the egg and hes is being attacked by zomie guys. 2099 SM says he will do something on his end to save him...All I see is fighting Venom...and I keep failing because the zombies are breaking into the egg. Any help would be nice! Thanks in advance!

rdrunr89
12-12-2011, 10:38 AM
If I remember right (just finished the game, so not sure), you have to get into the room that looks like the one that regular Spidey is in and start smashing the tanks. This will make the zombies in 2099 disappear.

To break the tanks, fight Venom in the time room, using your LT button to create copies of yourself, you'll beat him down to where you will finally throw him into the room where Spidey is in the egg.

Stand in front of a tank and have Venom charge at you. Use LT to create the copy and then move. Venom will use the copy to smash the tank. Do this to all 4 tanks. You then will toss Venom back out and fight him some more before the level ends.

izzy meli
01-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah use the decoy infront of those cryotube tank things on the sides and as he charges you and he will pick up the decoy and smash it into the tanks which eliminate a zombie trying to kill red spidey, do this with all 3 and wallah

Posted from Xbox360achievements.org App for Android