PDA

View Full Version : Having so much trouble with these two medals!

RE2LeonS
12-12-2011, 05:07 PM
These two medals are the only problem I'm having with completing the achievement. That and now I have to redo the two medals in the Challenge Room because they decided now to save. The two medals I'm talking about are Flood and Humanitarian. No matter how many times I electrocute these guys and head shot them, it NEVER counts. I've done this multiple ways with wires and electric boxes and it just will NOT give me the medal. Same goes with flood. I've blasted open every pan of glass except for the one near Cyro A and then I finally had to blast it and got nothing!

EDIT:

Okay I figured out a nifty way to get both.

Humanitarian - Make sure you have Energy Rounds and Semi Auto rounds. What you want to do is shoot an enemy with an ENERGY ROUND and while it's counting down switch your gun's ammo to SEMI AUTO rounds. When you're prepared and aiming at his head, press RB to set off the Energy Rounds and quickly shoot him in the head. There is a small time frame you need to get it at. I got it nicely in Act 3 at the plaza

Flood - I read this on somebody elses guide which worked wonders. In the first corridor, shoot the two panes of glass and flood the corridor. When you come to the room with the wires, shoot the wires and go down under water to the next door. Once in that corridor, stand in the corner next to the door and open the door allowing all the water in the previous room to spill into the corridor. It may take a good 30 seconds to fully engulf the room at the same level as the previous room. Once that's done, carefully shoot the 3 other panes of glass and not the one to the left near the CyroA or w/e it is. The moment I shot the third pane of glass I got it immediately.

Annalie
01-30-2012, 05:38 AM
Thanks i got 200/200 now :)

DROGTURIST
03-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Here's another fun fact I discovered: if you die, or if the game does what it did to me and randomly freezes right when you unlock Flood, and you respawn in the checkpoint between the two corridors, Flood then becomes unobtainable and you have to start over at least from Act 3. Flood the corridors in one go and get out!

josilva1206
06-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Here's another fun fact I discovered: if you die, or if the game does what it did to me and randomly freezes right when you unlock Flood, and you respawn in the checkpoint between the two corridors, Flood then becomes unobtainable and you have to start over at least from Act 3. Flood the corridors in one go and get out!

Really? Damn, that's why I didn't get it on my first run.