PDA

View Full Version : A whole lot of hypocrisy

skuff
08-07-2007, 06:15 PM
If the guitar hero glitch is not ok, i also think that no other achievement gaining glitch/cheat/exploit should be allowed either, as there all the same thing.. How can one glitch be stickied and another be deleted? when they basically do the same thing?

I havnt done it yet as GH2 gives me motion sickness, but i may well do the glitch as i cant physically learn the game for more than 30 minutes without going dizzy

Im not trying to piss anyone off here, but it just seems funny as hell how in some games its perfectly ok to do things like that and in others it is a strict no no

its not game saving its not profile sharing, and requires the same if not more time as boosting online achievements which i can safely say prob 90% of the site does on a reg basis

Rocket
08-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Calm down highspeed. This isn't exactly a topic to post. You should do this. PM a mod, like Shady or L3gion and express these concerns. I have done that already. I said the same thing. You aren't the only one who feels that way. So, send your concerns there, don't try and call out the Mods/Staff because of something petty like a glitch.

skuff
08-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Ez there, im not calling out anybody.. i just read a post which ended up being closed before i had a chance to put my views accross, and this is what i would of posted in there

Just looking at the title i should of worded it differently, but after reading that topic this was my personal point of view

Webb
08-07-2007, 06:26 PM
It's ok. Don't worry. It will be solved with the simple comment...

Discussion regarding glitching that aids achievements will not be permitted on these here forums. Simple as ;)

I shall inform the staff later. All it does is cheat people that have done it legit. Boosting, totally different, you fulfil the requirement (win 20 ranked games) but I can guarantee that some people will use the... Guitar Hero glitch for example and get achievements beyond their skill range ;)

Any probs. PM me, but its not open for discussion cause all these topics do is start arguments.