View Full Version : Game Info:

08-07-2007, 08:05 PM
RAIDING Your XBOX 360 hard drive this September are downloadable "anniversary" episodes for Tomb Raider: Legend in celebraion of the franchise's 10th birthday. They playable content, which already saw release as a retail package for PC and Ps2, will cost a total of $30.00 and be available as a four-part download as well as a full boxed game later this year. We were all set to hit this softball out of the park, but then we remembered that Legend is actually a good game. So, um, yay!

Well there you have it...you can pay $30.00 now for the 4 part set and you have to have Legend to do so, or you can wait and buy the game itself...how much will it cost and will you need to have a Legend save file? We will just have to wait...

10-12-2007, 09:25 AM
Is this game an expansion pack like the oblivion game of the year edition, or is it a whole new game? From what I read I can tell it's tomb raider legend with the expansion pack... That is if you guy the xbox 360 game tomb raider anniversary.

Just wanna know since getting the new version might be worth it since I haven't played the first yet.

10-12-2007, 09:39 AM
It's a bit of both :p

It will originally be downloadable content for the Legend edition, but they have said they do intend to release it separately eventually.