PDA

View Full Version : Can't be stated enough...Easy 1000, but man...

SHawk996
12-15-2011, 03:48 AM
Does this game suck. Seriously. Pretty sure it was a test project for a group of college graduates or something.

Oh well. At least the achievements unlock easily.

I'm a fan of NCIS on TV, but wow...anyone who buys this game...yeah, they got ripped off!

iiPaDFooT
12-15-2011, 10:03 AM
Does this game suck. Seriously. Pretty sure it was a test project for a group of college graduates or something.

I'm a fan of NCIS on TV, but wow...anyone who buys this game...yeah, they got ripped off!

yeah i LOVE the tv show, so i tried to play this game legit... but wow, it's just bad. so i'm just following a guide so i don't waste any more time than i have to on it, and i'm shipping it back to gamefly.

djrapperz
12-27-2011, 03:43 PM

I enjoyed the game even tho it was very easy :)

mjc0961
12-27-2011, 08:12 PM
This game is indeed horrible. A disgrace to the TV show. You might read all these posts and think "Oh, it can't be that bad" and want to try it for yourself like I did. But believe me, it is that bad. Please, avoid this game unless you want easy achievements. It's not worth it for the gameplay or the NCIS tie-in.

Kyanite
12-30-2011, 12:08 AM
Please, avoid this game unless you want easy achievements.

Yeah, that's why I'll be playing it.

DOOKH8R
12-30-2011, 12:37 AM
This game is indeed horrible. A disgrace to the TV show. You might read all these posts and think "Oh, it can't be that bad" and want to try it for yourself like I did. But believe me, it is that bad. Please, avoid this game unless you want easy achievements. It's not worth it for the gameplay or the NCIS tie-in.

It can't be that bad. I'm going to try for myself. ;)

Wilkz07
01-02-2012, 02:17 PM
love the show, sad the game was pretty awful. only ducky and dinozzo sr were voices from the show. very simple minigames and so damn frustrating when all you want the guy to do is walk to where you clicked instead of turning in a circle, backtracking and then going to where you clicked.

easy 1k though.

bfmv lfc
01-02-2012, 07:26 PM
I think ill get it anyway. I think I would of even if the achievements weren't that easy. I like these type of games. Don't know why.

CraftyMamaT
01-06-2012, 10:51 PM
This is disheartening to hear. I was looking forward to this game, as I really enjoy the show. Oh well, easy 1k, then back to gamefly it will go.

slyweasel2
01-25-2012, 02:24 AM
Not the worse game I have ever played but I am glad it was short and easy

DOOKH8R
02-03-2012, 06:08 PM
It can't be that bad. I'm going to try for myself. ;)

Ok, I'm back. I played it and, yes, ok. Yes it is that bad. Robert Wagner was the only saving grace and he was barely in it.

TweetyNurse
02-06-2012, 11:24 AM
:woop: I'm getting this game from Gamefly...I hear a lot of people saying its a bad game but I just want the achievements...:woop:

PSlocombe
02-13-2012, 01:54 PM
it's just easy. I did preferred this to the CSI game i've played, but rent this do not buy (except if it is a fiver).

ALF 133
03-14-2012, 02:55 AM
Its Pretty Obvious That Almost Anyone Playing This Game Is Only In It For The 1000/1000
CSI Games Are Soooo Much Better Than This :/

Maka
03-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Much preferred CSI game, as you can skip the dialogue in those games.

Here, you're stuck listening to every little mindless chit-chat between random characters. Which really sucks if you've never watched the show.

Genesis x360a
03-14-2012, 11:20 PM
I actually enjoyed this game as I did with all the CSI games. Yes their not awesome and amazing AAA titles but Im a sucker for point & click games and these are about the best your going to get on the 360 (Not taking into account Monkey Island on XBLA)

liquidfire
04-09-2012, 04:36 AM
I put this in my Gamefly que, and it shipped before I read this. The only saving grace is I did get it for the points. Guess I just have to suck it up, since I will have it beat quick and will loose the same amount of time if I just mail it back.

I am crossing my fingers that all of you are going to say "just kidding the game really is fun"

DOOKH8R
04-09-2012, 05:20 AM
I put this in my Gamefly que, and it shipped before I read this. The only saving grace is I did get it for the points. Guess I just have to suck it up, since I will have it beat quick and will loose the same amount of time if I just mail it back.

I am crossing my fingers that all of you are going to say "just kidding the game really is fun"

If you are a huge fan of NCIS, it will piss you off because the voice acting is wrong. If you don't like NCIS, you still wont like the game because, face it, its still NCIS.

koosbane1985
04-25-2012, 12:26 AM
The horrible dialogue is what got me, worst since resident evil.

RedemtionOWNAGE
06-12-2012, 09:05 AM
I found it way more enjoyable then the csi games and this game went way faster so win win

Graivul
06-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Got to agree this was far better than CSI, I actually quite enjoyed it!

Spanish Assault
06-21-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm only into episode 2 but Im enjoying this very much. I say it looks and feels better then CSI hard evidence.

Just kidding the game is really fun.

MoRICH MAN 300
09-14-2012, 08:35 PM
ive never watched the show,but i didn't think the game was to bad,but on the other hand i usually like games that are easy 1000s. :p

DOOKH8R
09-14-2012, 08:40 PM
ive never watched the show,but i didn't think the game was to bad,but on the other hand i usually like games that are easy 1000s. :p

I think the game is better for people who don't watch the show. If you are a fan of the show, the use of voice actors, other than the actual cast, kills the game

peppersken
09-17-2012, 07:59 PM
I personally think that this game is better than any of the three CSI games. Not that that is saying much

Dog Face
12-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Much preferred CSI game, as you can skip the dialogue in those games.

Here, you're stuck listening to every little mindless chit-chat between random characters. Which really sucks if you've never watched the show.
No, it still sucks. The voice acting is terrible to begin with and then if you're a fan of the show it makes it even worse.

bean is not pro
04-25-2013, 11:43 PM
this game is not THAT bad. i've never seen ncis, but i'm halfway done with the game, achievements are popping up all over the place, and the gameplay is just a simple point and click. i'd even argue that it's a good point and click. sure, it's no walking dead, but you should know that going into it. i dunno, dare i say the cases are actually interesting? you guys made it sound so bad, it really isn't...

dvdubb
04-26-2013, 01:08 AM
finished the game a few weeks ago...i never watched the show but found the game so-so compared to CSI games (which have imo a better file cases)...in any case, it was an easy 1000/1000

bean is not pro
04-26-2013, 04:42 PM
I think the game is better for people who don't watch the show. If you are a fan of the show, the use of voice actors, other than the actual cast, kills the game

as a duke grad, i just wanted to say hello, duke hater! we appreciate the attention. please carry on. <3

Killerchronic
05-22-2013, 07:20 PM

Think anyone here reading this is only in it for the achievements, fans will have bought and played without looking here for a guide :P

Got this as rental on the way, bad it maybe, 1000 points it also be ;)

hidexiii
05-27-2013, 05:52 AM
this game is horrible easy to finish

Dr Sartan
06-17-2013, 07:57 PM
I got the game as a rental for the achievements. I don't watch the show, but thought the storyline was interesting enough, despite the poor dialog. I would have enjoyed it more if it weren't for the GPS mini-games coupled with an over-sensitive cursor, particularly in episode 3. Other than that, the game and the achievements were very easy.

WIN308ROB
10-24-2013, 09:35 PM
played worse, I enjoyed CIS better.

foreigntrees
04-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Hearing them constantly make snarky comments about their "deduction board" annoyed me more than the actual gameplay. I don't know why, but by the end of the game I just wanted to punch Gibbs every time he said it.