PDA

View Full Version : Parts of the Original Game Missing?

Scienceakasyco
12-17-2011, 02:02 AM
I haven't touched Resi 4 since I completed it 2 weeks ago. I don't know why I was thinking about this though. Did they miss some parts of the game out?

The part just before you meet Ada in the bedroom. The one where she leaves through the window after flash grenading Leon.

Before you get into the bedroom, im sure there is a maze outside. Now in the original Im sure you had to collect something from this Garden maze. Once you had collected it, the wolves would come after you. Im convinced this was left out of the game.

If im talking nonsense then it doesn't matter. I remember walking by it and thinking "oh no, I've got the wolves to deal with."

neosman8
12-17-2011, 05:13 PM
if i remember correctly on some difficulties it skips this part its only on higher ones you have to do it on as leon. what difficulty did you play it on?

Veedrock
12-17-2011, 05:35 PM
The above poster is correct, certain parts of the game are cut on Easy mode including the maze. Everything is still present on Normal and Professional.

The Manimal2010
12-17-2011, 06:40 PM
I read this post and was about to say... that would not be cool if they cut stuff out... I LOVED RE4...

Scienceakasyco
12-18-2011, 11:04 PM
I was playing on easy. It was just the first time I played through on the PS2 it was there. Must be the difficulty. Its not that hard a part anyway.

boomdizzle 2
12-31-2011, 02:55 PM
this was the first time I played re4, and I have the american version so my difficulty is normal or pro. what parts are missing in the easy version?

WonderCaliban
01-16-2012, 10:04 AM
There are several enemies missing at various points.

I found another part thats missing on Easy. *spoiler*

When you go down into mine to get the lions sacrifice there is a room with some crab like things and a spiked ceiling that should lower onto you. On Easy mode the ceiling doesn't lower.

Which is strange as there is a similar part in the castle where it does.