PDA

View Full Version : Co op

tF SKULL
12-18-2011, 03:46 AM
Was wondering if the Co Op achievements are still attainable with the update from karkand

Tatanko
12-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Are you referring to the one you unlock for getting all the co-op weapons? I was wondering the same thing. Prior to the update I didn't have all the weapons and now I do, but I don't have the achievement. I'm sure there's a way to make it pop though, like playing a co-op mission or something to make it register.

PrinceofDeath86
12-18-2011, 09:46 AM
Are you referring to the one you unlock for getting all the co-op weapons? I was wondering the same thing. Prior to the update I didn't have all the weapons and now I do, but I don't have the achievement. I'm sure there's a way to make it pop though, like playing a co-op mission or something to make it register.
I believe i saw something about this in the regular BF3 Forum on here. I believe they said just go into co-op an click on play with a friend an it should pop or maybe play one game.

Mull3t55
12-22-2011, 12:40 PM
correct I noticed all my coop weapons were now unlocked. Simply search for a random coop match and it will pop while its loading. thnx dice I want looking forward to playing those coop missions over and over :)

Tatanko
12-22-2011, 01:14 PM
correct I noticed all my coop weapons were now unlocked. Simply search for a random coop match and it will pop while its loading. thnx dice I want looking forward to playing those coop missions over and over :)
Just select "Invite a Friend", no need to search for a game.

MeonOner
12-23-2011, 07:08 PM
haha this happened to me the other night. went to go play co op to finish getting my last 2 co op guns and start the co op on hard & once i invited my friend to play with me *bloop bloop* achievement unlocked. my friend was pretty mad since he sat there and worked hes ass off to get all co op weapons :p
but thank you dice, i wish they would of gave you the co op hard achievement or the bullseye one instead, but the co op weapons one was fine enough.

Tomcat31
12-23-2011, 11:47 PM
Thats a bummer since the update, I'm still having to work towards unlocking all my co-op weapons :(

I still need the following G3A3, SG553, M39 EMR, and 93R. I also need to unlock the cheevo's but can't seem to find anyone in a public game that'll work together :(