Manhunt Remake.

Mr360xX

I don't think I would get it. While Manhunt was one of my favorite PS2 games I beat the damn thing so many times I don't really need or want to play it again.

Not sure I want them to continue the series either. I enjoyed Manhunt 2 but not as much as the first. Plus if they caught hell for the sequel I can't imagine what would happen if they tried to make a 3 for this gen (or next gen) consoles. It would probably never make it to the store shelves.

As awesome as it would be to have a remake of Manhunt, it would probably be toned down hardcore, or pretty much be 'censored' more than the second one was with the graphics that are available these days.

But yea, if some Dev ever got brave enough to do it, I'd buy it. Loved those games. Well, mostly the first one.

Which would make it pointless to remake imo. What happened to the glorious old days where people could handle fake violence in video games? lol.

Right? People are too touchy on things like violence in video games and think everything has to be rainbows and butterflies. If it's not, it's automatically something evil and all the kids will be corrupt if they ever play it and blah, blah, blah....