PDA

View Full Version : Help me guys!

v Adamm x
12-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Right, my mum keeps asking me what else I want for Xmas and I keep saying I don't know. I thought about asking for this game but then I thought maybe I should get Hot Pursuit first as I haven't played it before, but I played Swift and Undercover.

What do you guys think? I kinda need to know ASAP.

rekikire
12-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Don't get The Run, in my opinion it's the worst of the NFS games ever.

v Adamm x
12-18-2011, 11:50 PM
Don't get The Run, in my opinion it's the worst of the NFS games ever.

Thanks, I'm gunna go for Forza 4. Sounds like people think more highly of Forza than this.

AcemanR1
12-19-2011, 04:19 AM
I'm still trying to decide how I want to rate "The Run". Doesn't have the fun factor that "Hot Pursuit" has, which I loved. Unfortunately I think "Hot Pursuit"'s time has passed. Nobody's ever really on to race against....at least not since I played it several months ago. Can't go wrong with the Forza series if your looking to just race around in pimp cars.

PK!
12-20-2011, 11:34 AM
My opinion:
Hot Pursuit: The Best NFS
The Run: I don't play online, but the run mode is fantastic. It look's like a action game, and I love it on the final stages.

Both games are good.

frankthachamp
01-07-2012, 09:05 AM
I received both NFS and Forza for Christmas. I did not have the time to play Forza yet. I think that The Run is better than Undercover and Shift, but less good than Hot Pursuit. The problem with The Run's story mode is that it is very repetitive (checkpoints and sprints throughout the whole career - where's the drift ?, where are the cops ?, where are the drag races?). Sure the cops will try to stop you, but no road blocks and no spike strips... I mean is this NFS or not ? I won't say I did not like the game, but it's average and I would not pay more than 30$ for it.