PDA

View Full Version : Gulf of Oman Jet Spawns?

Mister Buds
12-19-2011, 02:23 AM
can someone please tell me what is up with the jet spawns on gulf of oman?

i'm trying to get the "complete warrior" achievement so i can finish off this DLC. i find it really easy to get jet kills on gulf of oman but everytime i search the map (only conquest) there are never any air vehicles.

for the first half of the day every conquest match i played on the map had air vehicles but for the last few hours none of the matches do. what is up with this?

just to reiterate: i'm only joining conquest matches on gulf of oman. they are normal servers, not infantry. no air vehicles are spawning.

Mother Beef
12-19-2011, 02:38 AM
I suggest playing Conquest on Caspian Border. Much much easier to get the achievement.

Zombiedrd
12-19-2011, 03:15 AM
can someone please tell me what is up with the jet spawns on gulf of oman?

i'm trying to get the "complete warrior" achievement so i can finish off this DLC. i find it really easy to get jet kills on gulf of oman but everytime i search the map (only conquest) there are never any air vehicles.

for the first half of the day every conquest match i played on the map had air vehicles but for the last few hours none of the matches do. what is up with this?

just to reiterate: i'm only joining conquest matches on gulf of oman. they are normal servers, not infantry. no air vehicles are spawning.

You are switching between Conquest and a new mode Conquest Assault. It does not have air vehicles on Oman.

However, you can get that achievement on any map.

Mister Buds
12-19-2011, 03:54 AM
You are switching between Conquest and a new mode Conquest Assault. It does not have air vehicles on Oman.

However, you can get that achievement on any map.

it doesn't seem to matter between conquest and conquest assault. i've been in matches of both on the map and not had the jets spawn.

also, i know it can be done on any map but i'm trying to do it on the DLC maps because it seems to have a lot less players with rockets and flares. i try on the normal maps and i'm always raped before i can even get off the ground.

CGPsaint
12-19-2011, 04:40 AM
it doesn't seem to matter between conquest and conquest assault. i've been in matches of both on the map and not had the jets spawn.

also, i know it can be done on any map but i'm trying to do it on the DLC maps because it seems to have a lot less players with rockets and flares. i try on the normal maps and i'm always raped before i can even get off the ground.

I've had the exact opposite experience. It seems like all of the pilots that I'm encountering now on the normal maps don't have Flares and it has been a turkey shoot for me.

Achiever TM
12-19-2011, 08:06 AM

I am 100% sure that you have to play Conquest on Oman to have jets, if you're playing Conquest Assault you will never find a jet..

BIGbivvie
12-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Play it on Wake Island, its where i got my achievement.

I am 100% sure that you have to play Conquest on Oman to have jets, if you're playing Conquest Assault you will never find a jet..

And it depends on map size I think?

Achiever TM
12-19-2011, 08:20 PM
Play it on Wake Island, its where i got my achievement.

And it depends on map size I think?

Yeah he can do it on Wake Island or Caspian Boarder, etc. But the topic is about Gulf of Oman :p

I don't think size matters (about the map LOL) but like jets you can't find BTR-90 if you're playing Conquest Assault. I know that because it was a pain for me to find BTR-90 to unlock my last weapon and I was always searching on servers for a Conquest match on Gulf of Oman. Whenever I found a Normal Conquest match RU side always had BTR-90 on their main base and jets, and US had a flying carrier with 2 F-35 and choppers but on Conquest Assault no matter how many times I played I never found those vehicles in that map!!

Mister Buds
12-19-2011, 09:26 PM
i have tried it on some other maps but can never get a jet kill. the F35 is the only jet that i can successfully kill with. the other jets move too fast and other pilots are so much better at turning in them than i am.

anyway, i've had a jet kill and a kill with my assault rifle FOUR times today and been unable to find a tank before the match ends or i get killed. this achievement is so frustrating. very close to giving up.

jburm
12-21-2011, 08:55 AM
clearly youre a moron as you dont know the game modes and cannot get this achieve as it is very simple. kill with a jet. fly back to your base parachute out, get a tank, kill with the tank, then camp a kill with your assault rifle or wait for some idiot to come at your tank and jump out and kill him, simple as that. as for the two different conquest modes youre most likely choosing the b2k servers which only plays conquest assault and does not have air vehicles. set your server setting to show only servers currently playing conquest on oman and choose anything but the b2k servers. n00b:uzi:

Rapturous Rich
12-21-2011, 09:03 AM
clearly youre a moron as you dont know the game modes and cannot get this achieve as it is very simple. kill with a jet. fly back to your base parachute out, get a tank, kill with the tank, then camp a kill with your assault rifle or wait for some idiot to come at your tank and jump out and kill him, simple as that. as for the two different conquest modes youre most likely choosing the b2k servers which only plays conquest assault and does not have air vehicles. set your server setting to show only servers currently playing conquest on oman and choose anything but the b2k servers. n00b:uzi:Thanks for your ever so constructive, polite and endearingly inspirational post. Please, teach us how.

Kinky Mong
12-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks for your ever so constructive, polite and endearingly inspirational post. Please, teach us how.

Not only was it all those things, it was also wrong as you can get Conquest games on the B2K servers, not just Conquest Assault.

Mister Buds
12-22-2011, 05:31 AM
clearly youre a moron as you dont know the game modes and cannot get this achieve as it is very simple. kill with a jet. fly back to your base parachute out, get a tank, kill with the tank, then camp a kill with your assault rifle or wait for some idiot to come at your tank and jump out and kill him, simple as that. as for the two different conquest modes youre most likely choosing the b2k servers which only plays conquest assault and does not have air vehicles. set your server setting to show only servers currently playing conquest on oman and choose anything but the b2k servers. n00b:uzi:

LOL. didn't mean to upset the EA gods with my thread.

Maka
12-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Im quite confused too. How do I make it so that I dont play Conquest Assault?

I'd rather play normal full map Conquest.

Barad
12-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Im quite confused too. How do I make it so that I dont play Conquest Assault?

I'd rather play normal full map Conquest.

Should be clear enough, theres no way. Quite annoying I know but I just quite out when Assault pops up.