PDA

View Full Version : Trick shot master help

Furys Hunter
12-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Trying to get this last dlc achievement, but can't seem to get it tried 4 controllers and that doesn't work even tho it worked for blackjack any ideas?

babymilo91
12-21-2011, 05:42 AM
what i did was use michael jordan and for the rest choose the lowest ranked players. make sure before you start to put the difficulty to the lowest setting (i think its pro), and also set the option that says "on shot made" to all other players attempt. then when you start i just walk to the back of the basket and keep shooting from there. they should miss those types of shots.

Furys Hunter
12-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Thanks buddy got it that worked a treat, only I put it on rookie and it unlocked

Nero x360a & ps3t
12-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Played on rookie and kept doing the reach out from under the basket, best method to use imo.

Macn360
12-26-2011, 07:39 AM
where is the option for "on shot made"

Furys Hunter
12-26-2011, 12:36 PM
When ya picking ya team, push y I believe to go to settings and it's in there then turn down to rookie pick Jordan vs losers and win easily by picking the shot where Jordan is sitting behind the ring on the ring pole thing, easy to score and they miss 75% of time, the standing on pole on works as well but is a little harder to score

brownstar ninja
03-03-2012, 09:35 PM
When ya picking ya team, push y I believe to go to settings and it's in there then turn down to rookie pick Jordan vs losers and win easily by picking the shot where Jordan is sitting behind the ring on the ring pole thing, easy to score and they miss 75% of time, the standing on pole on works as well but is a little harder to score

your descriptions are horrible...:confused: