PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

mortug
12-21-2011, 10:43 AM
in one of the hidden rooms where you kinda have to tilt your phone to run a ball through a maze. can't remember all the details because once i got there i had to do something else. once i got back and resumed the game i first couldn't start the "puzzle" again. i restarted the phone and everytime i cli kon the chest in the room my phone goes dark and shuts off. hooray

otherwise it was a fun game... but at the moment i'm stuck at that puzzle
argh

Giltec
12-21-2011, 12:57 PM
I had the same glitch. Uninstall Ghostscape from your phone and then re-install it. Once you've done that it should work, it did for me.

mortug
12-27-2011, 02:06 AM
I had the same glitch. Uninstall Ghostscape from your phone and then re-install it. Once you've done that it should work, it did for me.
somehow it eventually worked on a second playthrough. then the Explorer achievement glitched on me. uninstalled and downloaded again. still no luck with that achievement. this is the most glitchy WP game i've come across. seems like i'll never complete it :(

Repo
04-26-2013, 01:36 PM
This has just glitched for me too.

Twat of a puzzle too; hitting a wall sometimes loses you 1 point, other times it loses you the game. Nice!