PDA

View Full Version : open my new game to find my online pass is invalid

Giftedfrog
12-21-2011, 12:03 PM
i purchased the game today brand new microsoft seal on the game wand what not, put my online code in to find that it says its invalid, not that its expired or anything that its invalid could it be im putting a letter in wrong or something, any help would be great

AtTheHeightOfitAll
12-23-2011, 09:20 AM
gp back to the store and get another copy or call ea.

magixman
12-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Where did you bought the game? If it's from Asia, then you need to redeem it with either a Hong Kong or JPN account.

If you got it from the US, then you need a US account to redeem it. Vica versa with a Europe account (ex. UK)

Otherwise, go back to the store where you purchased the game from... :mad:

DropDeadArtemus
12-25-2011, 05:56 AM
My sealed copy that I purchased a few days ago didn't even have a code in it. I called EA, and they told me to contact my retailer. I called Gamestop and they told me to contact EA. Looks like I'm gonna be shelling out 10 bucks for the online pass if I want to play online.

wolvieware
12-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Make sure you have read the code properly, just to be sure. 2's look a lot like Z's and 0's look a lot like o's.

GANZ VII
12-29-2011, 07:46 PM
i purchased the game today brand new microsoft seal on the game wand what not, put my online code in to find that it says its invalid, not that its expired or anything that its invalid could it be im putting a letter in wrong or something, any help would be greatTry reading it the right way up next time pal.
Or better still buy some f**king glasses!:woop:

Ali_P_84
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Make sure you have read the code properly, just to be sure. 2's look a lot like Z's and 0's look a lot like o's.

G's look a lot like 6's and B's like 8's.