PDA

View Full Version : Leave it Where it Lay (HELP!)

LickableLemons7
12-22-2011, 02:46 AM
I've been attempting the achievement without the aid of the bandanna skull...or any other skull for that matter. I've managed to destroy the first 2 pulse generators, and I'm very close to ending the level and destroying the final generator. I need to get from the one segment of the canyon to the other side where the 2 wraiths are firing magically accurate shots and guarding the banshees by the rocks. I have 14 shots left in my shotgun, no more battery left in my plasma pistol, and 2 plasma grenades. I've been stuck at this checkpoint for the past 3 days...but I think it's way too late to turn tail now. I'd appreciate some suggestions.

Crysis Hero
12-22-2011, 03:07 AM
Do you still have your ghost? If not, go back and get it. Drive it straight between the banshees, hop out, jump into the banshee on your right. Do it quick... might even take a few tries, but it works for me.

Nevander
12-23-2011, 03:31 AM
Like Crysis Hero said, if you are quick, you can transition from the Ghost to the Banshee in a couple seconds without getting killed instantly by the god Wraith.

Halo CE made me despise Wraiths... :p

RBmaster9345
12-24-2011, 11:02 PM
Halo CE made me despise Wraiths... :p

Still better than Reach's. If you play co-op you can just use spawn buddy tactics, getting more ammo each life for plasma pistol and assualt rifle.

LickableLemons7
12-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks Crysis Hero, I guess it was just a matter of timing. Managed to get it after 30 something tries...damn wraiths...and camo-elites. I guess because I kept waiting, I had a harder time. I noticed a pair of hunters spawned out of nowhere in that area. So frustrating!

lifeexpectancy
12-27-2011, 06:29 AM
Lol you could've just hugged the right wall as long as you didn't trigger a checkpoint after the enemies see you. When you first get to that part they are fighting the flood. You just run along the right cliff wall, circle behind the rocks behind the banshees, run between the rocks, jump in and fly off. It's quite simple if you don't wait around until all the flood are dead.