Defense Grid Patched!!

Patch came out last night 1am pacific time to fix the problems the game was having with the new dlc/ new dashboard. All I can say is the campaign achievements now work! (already had all the other achievements). I still was getting the message for achievements not unlocking but seconds later the 2 campaign achievements for portal dlc unlocked so I was happy to see that!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This worked for me. Downloading the patch, and then playing through a level, after the level was done. I finally popped the Majestic Pony achievement! I wasn't even playing a story level, I played a Poison Core level.

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded the DLC yesterday (not realising there were problems with achievements unlocking) and I'm getting this error message pop every time I finish a level, I haven't unlocked a single you Monster achievement yet.

If it's patched why is it still not working? Is there anything I can do?

• 1 month later...

I can't even download the update. Game prompts me to download it, then just boots me back to the dashboard before I can even do anything.

Really wish I'd done some research before buying this DLC. Very angry right now. :mad::mad::mad::mad: