PDA

View Full Version : Why do I have everything unlocked in mgs3?

jalenp69
12-22-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm not sure if this is actually how the hd collection came but does anyone else have everything unlocked? I got done done beating sons of liberty awhile ago and started up snake eater. I'm just beginning virtuous mission and I just retrieved my backpack. When I checked it, I already had all of the camos and faces. Also in te main menu, I have the mission brief for operation snake eater when I'm just starting virtuous mission. In addition to that, I have the demo theater with all of the cutscenes including every possible ending with ocelot and the peep video. Is this how the game came out of the box or is this some weird glitch. I don't mon it, it's just that I can't get te achievement fr finding all the camos if I already have them unlocked.

tehapoc
12-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Pretty strange. Did you happen to earn any achievements?

iamtfc
12-23-2011, 05:39 AM
Are you sure you have *all* camos/FPs? Did you have things like Moss Camo Anmials and the like? Or did you get the normal "extra" stuff a person usually gets from picking "I like MGS 3" when you first started? I picked that and, of course, got the normal extra comos and FPs and got everything from the theatre unlocked as well.

MC Kazoo
12-23-2011, 05:45 AM
Yeah, I noticed everything in the Demo Theatre is unlocked for me, but nothing else.

BSM
12-24-2011, 04:18 AM
he probably chose I like MGS 3 and got like 6 face paints