PDA

View Full Version : From the makers of Rock Band - Glitched Achievement?

DustinAndLola
12-23-2011, 02:59 AM
I passed all four moves required for this achievement in one session and it did not pop! I did the Shout it Out move again just to make sure, and still nothing. Also, I know I've passed all of these moves before. It just does not want to pop!

Anyone else have any trouble on these kind of achievements? Any suggestions?

Necrophage33
12-28-2011, 08:36 PM
I passed all four moves required for this achievement in one session and it did not pop! I did the Shout it Out move again just to make sure, and still nothing. Also, I know I've passed all of these moves before. It just does not want to pop!

Anyone else have any trouble on these kind of achievements? Any suggestions?

If you're 100% sure you've done them all, I guess you could try clearing your cache and passing them all again, since they're not hard. If that doesn't work, get all of the other achievements and then maybe if you delete your save file and do it over it'll unlock? Sorry I'm obviously grasping at straws. I'm not very good at figuring out what to do with glitchy achievements.

Collier1313
04-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Try signing in a second profile (make sure you stay signed in) and see if you can get it to unlock for that profile. Since achievements unlock for each signed in profile it should unlock for your main profile/gamertag.