PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Gamer Relaps3
12-24-2011, 09:25 AM
Use this thread to discuss the achievements

Gorsty
02-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Been working my way through this game for the best part of a week now, got 485G so far (not completed a career yet although I'm 13 years in so can't be long left), obviously I can't go for the Xbox Live achievements yet, but from what I've seen so far, there are no glitched achievements this year.

Dark Scotsman
02-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Been working my way through this game for the best part of a week now, got 485G so far (not completed a career yet although I'm 13 years in so can't be long left), obviously I can't go for the Xbox Live achievements yet, but from what I've seen so far, there are no glitched achievements this year.
Do you know any of the secret achievements?

Gorsty
02-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Yes, I've got 2 of them

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/jG/hg/14CLiGJhbC9MCRoEGllTWTdEL2FjaC8wLzM4AAAAAOfn5-hPaJA=.jpgArtiste: 5G
Create a Logo and apply it to a CAF as a Tattoo.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/zu/WV/14CLiGJhbC81DhoEGllTWTdEL2FjaC8wLzRBAAAAAOfn5-i65dI=.jpgFoot, Meet Face: 35G
Rock an opponent with a Foot Stomp to the head in a PRIDE fight.

Rumours are the other two secret achievements have something to do with completing all ground transitions with the achievement called "Running a Clinic" and one is supposedly for playing for 15 hours (not sure about it though since I've done over 16 hours, still no cheevo)

EDIT: The other 2 are confirmed as

Dedication
Accumulate 15 hours of fight time.

Running a Clinic
Transition to all of the ground positions.

Dark Scotsman
02-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Yes, I've got 2 of them

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/jG/hg/14CLiGJhbC9MCRoEGllTWTdEL2FjaC8wLzM4AAAAAOfn5-hPaJA=.jpgArtiste: 5G
Create a Logo and apply it to a CAF as a Tattoo.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/zu/WV/14CLiGJhbC81DhoEGllTWTdEL2FjaC8wLzRBAAAAAOfn5-i65dI=.jpgFoot, Meet Face: 35G
Rock an opponent with a Foot Stomp to the head in a PRIDE fight.

Rumours are the other two secret achievements have something to do with completing all ground transitions with the achievement called "Running a Clinic" and one is supposedly for playing for 15 hours (not sure about it though since I've done over 16 hours, still no cheevo)

EDIT: The other 2 are confirmed as

Dedication
Accumulate 15 hours of fight time.

Running a Clinic
Transition to all of the ground positions.
Thanks man, If i hear any more i'll be sure to let you know

nightwing187
02-09-2012, 11:53 PM
The four hidden seem easy. The win 5 ranked matches in row is probably going to give me trouble.Or the 10 in a row exhibition camp matches if they're online. Other than that these achievements seem very doable.

Dark Scotsman
02-10-2012, 02:18 AM
The four hidden seem easy. The win 5 ranked matches in row is probably going to give me trouble.Or the 10 in a row exhibition camp matches if they're online. Other than that these achievements seem very doable.
What are the four secret achievements then? cause we only know two for sure? Ive already got the 5 in a row ranked matches

Gorsty
02-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Read my post, its been edited to include the two I wasn't so sure of initially

Dark Scotsman
02-10-2012, 02:39 AM
Yeah sorry i noticed it after i had posted my last comment. thanx i think the Running a Clinic Achievement will be hard? :locked

Gorsty
02-10-2012, 02:40 AM
In 16 hours (only really 6 hours of fight time), I've managed to get 540G. 15G for completing career mode and 20G for winning 25 fights consecutively in Title Defense Mode should be easy as well as a number of online achievements which won't be available until the servers are on (not actually tried them yet), and there are quite a few easier achievements I'm leaving for later (highlight reel with 10 people, and play and win a 6 fight event card)

Dark Scotsman
02-10-2012, 02:45 AM
In 16 hours (only really 6 hours of fight time), I've managed to get 540G. 15G for completing career mode and 20G for winning 25 fights consecutively in Title Defense Mode should be easy as well as a number of online achievements which won't be available until the servers are on (not actually tried them yet), and there are quite a few easier achievements I'm leaving for later (highlight reel with 10 people, and play and win a 6 fight event card)
The servers are online i've been playing them i'm 26 and 7 online ranked matches:woop:

Zorravin
02-10-2012, 09:32 AM
I'm having trouble with a couple achievements, I have completed the career mode and I am in the hall of fame, but when I fight (and win) against my career fighter the achievement does not pop. I checked the record of him and he's 0-0, possible glitch.

This achievement isn't glitched, (well might be, probably not) but does anybody happen to know how many different leg submissions there are? I have done three of them, heel hook, ankle lock, and knee bar, and I'm not sure what other leg submissions there are. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!