PDA

View Full Version : Quick & Tough 200s!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

masterzach
10-04-2008, 02:32 AM
duke nukem 3d is a quick 200. you can do the 500 kills in a one on one with a friend and if you have some 4 friends online you can race through the story, it takes like 2-3 hours.

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-05-2008, 04:32 AM
were does castle crashers fit i bought it but have not played it and was just wondering how long it takes

bman10030
10-05-2008, 09:14 PM
where would alien hominid go.

I got every achievement (without the two controllers too, which I'm proud of), and I ain't very good at games lol.

I would consider it tough though, I had to devote a lot of time to it

jorax
10-16-2008, 04:16 AM
As a person going through the 'easy' games, I disagree with Catan and Jewel Quest being on there. Jewel Quest requires 5 completions (each takes around an hour for me). Catan requires some SERIOUS online boosting, and one of the achievements requires you to beat 3 tough AI. Even with guides posted here I'm 0/10 or so (each game taking 15 minutes at least).

master_shake_350
10-23-2008, 11:34 AM
were does castle crashers fit i bought it but have not played it and was just wondering how long it takes

It will take a while!

Castle Crashers = Tough 200 (cause of online achievements).

Blue Radium
10-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Add Bionic Command: Rearmed (officially named BC: Reamed) to the really tough games. The game is horrendously difficult, nearly requiring god-like skills to complete. The "A True Challenge" requires you to finish 56 timed challenge rooms, most being very hard, some being extremely hard, and a few taking possible hours to finish. I have this achievement, and had to dedicate a lot of time to it. Besides that, there is an achievement for beating the game on very hard, which is really, really, extremely, very hard to do. 2 shots kill you, restart from checkpoint at new lives, bosses shoot nearly 3 times as much as on hard, have 2 times as much hitpoints as on hard, enemies are insanely aggressive... it can take 3 hours of attempts just to finish one of the 13 levels. The last level is so insanely hard at a point (timed falling platform arm swings with barrages of bullets from turrets) that you have to spend 30 minutes just to reach a point that you are going to need a minimum of at least 10 tries (for those of you that have the godly skills I mentioned) to finish.

All in all, I would rank this as one of the hardest games on the Arcade. Not the hardest, but definitely up there. I would guesstimate 50 hours of playing to finish it. It also takes an insanely large amount of skill to finish. The reason it is so long is because of the required repeated attempts, making it a game of skill/repeated attempts more than a game of how much time you have to burn.

thebigpanda707
10-26-2008, 02:46 AM
this should be helpful to arcades i should buy

Kira Panic
10-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Are there any free ones beside Aegis Wing? Already got that one.

xK1NG L30N1DASx
10-30-2008, 11:03 AM
How about Soul Calibur for the easy 200's list? I didnt see it up there and its a fairly easy game if you follow the guide on this site.

YouStayClassy
10-31-2008, 01:37 AM
Are there any free ones beside Aegis Wing? Already got that one.
Yaris and Totemball.

If you can get a boosting partner, Yaris is an easy 100 points at least.

Totemball is absolute HELL, one of the worst games OF ALL TIME thanks to barely workable controls.

Daftmouse
11-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Penny Arcade Episode 2 should be put on the easy list.

Z3R0 S1X
11-03-2008, 03:33 PM
I don't believe anyone has brought up Portal:Still Alive, so I will. If you use a guide from YouTube, the game can take less than three hours but you'd have to be dead on the money. Just my guess, the game really isn't that hard other than a couple of the advanced maps. If you're already familiar with 'The Orange Box' it would also help, anyone else agree/disagree?

J eVeRy DaY 514
11-06-2008, 06:31 PM
How about Soul Calibur for the easy 200's list? I didnt see it up there and its a fairly easy game if you follow the guide on this site.

if you use the guide, you should only need to invest about 2-3 hours into getting all 200. maybe even less if you know what you're doing.

Purge
11-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Candidates Available:

Alien Hominid
Band of Bugs
Bankshot Billards 2
Battlestar Galactica
Castlevania: SOTN
Contra
Cyberball 2072
Defender
Doom
Double Dragon
Ecco the Dolphin
Every Extended Extra Extreme
Exit
Fatal Fury Special
Geon
Gyruss
Jetpac Refueled
Lumines Live!
Mad tracks
Mutant Storm Empire
Novadrome
Paperboy
Pinball FX
Prince of Persia
Puzzle Quest: War of the Worlds
Roboblitz
Scramble
Screwjumper!
Sensible World of Soccer
Shrek N' Roll
Soltrio Solitaire
Space Giraffe
Street Trace: NYC
Streets of Rage 2
Super Contra
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix
Switchball
Tetris Splash
Time Pilot
TMNT 1989 Arcade
Totemball
Tron
War World
Wik: Fable of Souls
Wing Commander Arena
World Puzzle
Yie Ar Kung-Fu

Alien Hominid HD and Castlevania are pretty hard.

Blue Radium
11-19-2008, 03:39 AM
Live Draft Tracker and Live Score Tracker should be added to the easy list. The longest part is setting up your teams correctly online, but there is a guide that reduces the amount of time for doing that to about 10 minutes each. Live Draft Tracker takes about 30 minutes of actual gameplay to 100%, and Live Score Tracker takes roughly 3 minutes of playtime to 100%. Of course, you will have to play the game on many varying dates. The earliest anyone can 200 it is December 20th, because that is the first Saturday gameday of the year, which you have to turn the game on for. Play the game for 10 seconds on the required gamedays (days that a Football pro football game is going on) and you will unlock the 4 gameday achievements. Every other achievement is laughably easy, such as Change a setting, Press start, Press pause, View the how to play section, and press the Y button (Switch matchup to PIP view.) Both are very fast and easy games. They really aren't even games, but they are great for completion whores.

A Town Home Boi
11-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Has the list not been updated since June????

scourge
11-21-2008, 02:36 PM
has anyone played that NXE kieflings game?