PDA

View Full Version : this might sound stupid, but how do you become an administrater or modifier dude????

yoyojovan
08-09-2007, 05:14 AM
does any1 know how you can become one?

J Lo
08-09-2007, 05:37 AM
By not asking how to become one. :p

yoyojovan
08-09-2007, 05:38 AM
my bad hahaha

ThrillKillBill
08-09-2007, 11:41 AM
By not asking how to become one. :p

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If you don't ever ask then nobody knows your even interested.

Honestly I cannot give you a definitive answer but I can give you some pointers. First off you need to show yourself a viable member of the community. You need to participate in the discussions, actually adding to them and not just spamming for post-count. You need to be a member for awhile to let the staff know you. You need to prove yourself mostly level-headed. You need to contribute to the site via donation (subscription), joining teams like the review team, making game guides, ect, ect, ect. You need to try to come up with ideas that will build the site up and not be hateful if your idea is rejected.

One note, I am not saying doing all that will get you a moderator or admin slot but it would help the current staff know that your actually interested and help to gauge if your worthy. My thoughts posted are just that, my thoughts on the subject and x360a is not bound by anything I just posted ;)

Cyrex
08-09-2007, 11:53 AM
you spend a very long time here before you will become and moderator you also have to be picked to be a moderator. The admin's also have to believe that you are fit to be a moderator too and only when they need one

Shaaady Souljah
08-09-2007, 12:51 PM
How to become an admin: Sneak into Webb, Minty or RX's house and kill them. and then do that whole thing John Travolta did in face-off.

How to become a Mod: Repeat steps above, but do so with a moderator instead.

But of course, you have to be smart enough to do it in the first place, AND smart enough to run the site... and since that is not possible, it probably will not happen.

Tron
08-09-2007, 01:05 PM
or you could go with Shaaady's route, and spend all day sending Super Mod's pms telling them to lock down, edit or delete threads...basically annoy the shite out of us enough and we will either ban you or make you staff.
:)

Minty
08-12-2007, 07:01 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If you don't ever ask then nobody knows your even interested.

You need to contribute to the site via donation (subscription

First you dont need to contribute. We appreciate all people that do, and a lot of staff have, but thats mainly due to the fact that they have been around long enough that they want to support the site. We appreciate some people would like to but cant, and therefore would never not have someone as staff as they havent given money.

And on the ask thing- most people, if they have to ask arent in a position to be staff :p