PDA

View Full Version : 5 Birds in one shot

blob1000
12-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Anyone know where to get this?

The Jeffmeister
01-30-2012, 01:07 AM
I'm needing help with this cheevo also!! Any location or help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.:)

CanuckLefty
06-10-2012, 02:39 PM
I've been grinding away at the 1000 birds. From what I can tell to this point, the best opportunity is in the very last stage in Tanzania - there's a slow-mo powerup right before; if you can combine that with the Level 4 shotgun perk of double bullets on your first shot, I believe that's the best chance in the game (though it'll take some practice; I'm on my tenth or eleventh attempt and only have as many as four birds at this point).

Ninja Sandman
02-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Hey I got this without even trying in the surival lvl in mexico. It was the third cluster of birds I believe, they are put together so well its nearly impossible not to unlock it there. Good luck I hope this helped.

Daniel55645
05-13-2013, 05:49 AM
I've been grinding away at the 1000 birds. From what I can tell to this point, the best opportunity is in the very last stage in Tanzania - there's a slow-mo powerup right before; if you can combine that with the Level 4 shotgun perk of double bullets on your first shot, I believe that's the best chance in the game (though it'll take some practice; I'm on my tenth or eleventh attempt and only have as many as four birds at this point).

this is exactley where i got the achievement at