PDA

View Full Version : I got the skidloader kill running headfirst into an enemy dune buggy

Carpet
12-27-2011, 12:30 AM
on wake island... in my first 5 seconds ever using it. I just got out a tank after getting the complete warrior and a skidloader was right next to me. I got in and drove headlong into an enemy dune buggy and pushed him about 30 feet with it and the guy inside died. I got both achievements within ten seconds of eachother.

I wish I could record stuff in this game like in call of duty :[

ChosenOne
12-27-2011, 04:23 AM
Nice. Would have been cool to see that in a video.

Benny34
01-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Thats MLG Pro!

Direkin
01-03-2012, 12:50 PM
on wake island... in my first 5 seconds ever using it. I just got out a tank after getting the complete warrior and a skidloader was right next to me. I got in and drove headlong into an enemy dune buggy and pushed him about 30 feet with it and the guy inside died. I got both achievements within ten seconds of eachother.

I wish I could record stuff in this game like in call of duty :[
Heh! Gaming like a boss!

Taiyz
01-05-2012, 10:19 AM
I had the opposite happen to me. I was tearing my hair out over this achievement (okay not really, but I was having no luck) when suddenly a guy in a dune buggy rams into me from behind. Because the DPV tends to slide over surfaces like crazy, it went sideways and just sort of continued to drive off the side of the skid loader...Except he had jumped out to shoot me.

He basically leapt out of his DPV right into my headlights.

So thanks for that, LGD BryDog. I will record your name here so that I will have a nice laugh every time I run into you in the future. >_>

Opiate42
01-05-2012, 08:30 PM
That's hilarious OP!

I actually backed over a guy when backing out of objective B, obviously neither of us were looking. I can't even imagine how silly the guy must have felt.