PDA

View Full Version : What a load of Garbage

lumpy
12-30-2011, 01:31 AM
I really wanted this game and so so glad I got it from Lovefilm,I love NFS for car customizations which this has none.
I'm driving an Aston Martin v12 and crashed and was well ahead and a shitty little golf gti caught me.....REALLY.
Story line is boring me.Have 4 new titles and there's nothing wanting me to play this game.

Bring back nfs most wanted fantastic game loved it prob the best nfs game out..

Oh and one final rant when you NOS the police keep up with you mmmm ?

Optimus Grizley
12-31-2011, 10:57 PM
You forgot too that when you use Nos the other racers out accelerate you. I just picked this game up today and not impressed. But not surprised since nfs hassnt really came out with a good game since most wanted. Glad that I didn't have to pay 60 for this crap game. I payed 40 and from what I have played sofar 40 is overpriced.

wolvieware
01-01-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm really enjoying it. Yeah, it does have its little odd quirks, like being reset if you are just a centimeter off track, and things, but the actual base racing game is still as good as any NFS game.

trymemf
01-02-2012, 01:22 AM
I paid 60 for this crap game and guess what MY TOTAL FUCKING RUN TIME IS 2H and 15 mins LIKE WHAT THE HELL!!!! 60 for 2 hours that slike madness. FYI it was two hours when i completed the final stage

Rep
01-02-2012, 01:52 AM
I'm actually enjoying the game. I finished it the other day and just recently beat it on Extreme. The gameplay does get fairly boring some times, but the tracks and cars look amazing. I do agree with you about the customizations, I was extremely disappointed that they're were pretty much none in the game.

CGIBO89
01-05-2012, 12:33 PM
I recently finished the run and like most was left hugely unsatisfied.
Most cars handle like tanks and although the racing part looks good its very boring to play repetitive. The story was complete sh*t!!

EA IT WAS A MISTAKE TRYING TO MAKE THIS LIKE A MOVIE JUST DOES NOT WORK!

:blunt bring back games like NFS Underground/Most Wanted

Falco1337
01-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I enjoy the actual racing gameplay, however I don't like how you race the same rivals and how cheap the game can be at times, still worth buying if you like racing games IMO but Most Wanted is still my favorite.