PDA

View Full Version : 300k. Phatal1ty!

Yunder
12-30-2011, 04:27 PM
WHO LOVES YOU AND WHO DO YOU LOVE!?

Not Mad Moxxi...that's for sure...Fuck her and her stupid Arena.

The answer is Phatal1ty. So, if there were to be a bout between Phatal1ty, and gamerscore...there would be no question in my mind as to who would win...If there were to be a massive dance-off until your feet were no longer able to work...If there was a title to who is the Queen of Kinect, there's only one answer; Phatal1ty.

Phatal1ty, I've only known you for a short time and the time we've spent in party chats together are even shorter, I know that you are one of the coolest people I've met. Your will and determination to finish first in whatever comes your way is something people dream about. I wish to you a huge congratulations on your massive milestone that is 300,000. You ended the big year of 2011 with a bang. I can't wait to see what you have in store for 2012. Congratulations!

Have a drink on me! :drunk

patches4711
12-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Congrats on the milestone. You certainly do complete those Kinect Dance games. Good luck with you future gaming goals.

WH Gercain
01-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Congrats. I noticed the 1k on MJ for kinect. Dedication!

Ryot Control
01-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Phatal1ty, congratulations on your milestone. It has been a pleasure hearing from you and I'm taking the time to say that I greatly appreceate your support. You're definately in the company of excellent people and your tenacity shows in your achievements. Your competitive drive is admirable, and as I have mentioned before, I'm quite jealous that you have the reached this milestone.

But it's ok, it's only fuel to the fire. Thanks for keeping the bar high. It will only make outscoring you that much sweeter. Better get your kicks on tight though because once I find my way back home, the purpose you'll be scoring will be for sole purpose of keeping ahead of me.

And you won't be for long. I'm going to make your fanboys cry. :)

Congratulations on your milestone, and may the ride to the next 100k be spent with good company.

Vendetta
01-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Already congratulated you in party chat and on TA. But once more cannot possibly hurt. :D

Congrats again on your milestone. I know who to hit up when I have kinect questions that is for sure. :)

Looking forward to gaming with you some more!