PDA

View Full Version : Release Date February 14! :D

Kairi
01-03-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm not sure if this is old news or not- but I was just looking at the Aksys site, and I noticed that Extend finally has a release date! It will be coming out on February 14th and will cost $40. It also says under it "Limited Edition to be announced"!!! :D

Is anyone else really excited for this to finally come out? Also, what do you guys think will be included in the limited edition?

TheMetalFonzy
01-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Probably a chibi figure. More than likely a Ragna chibi nendoroid or, hopefully, a Tsubaki chibi nendoroid. Maybe the OST might be included. Still, good news overall. My copy of BBCS is scratched up to all hell lol.

sera07
01-04-2012, 03:42 PM
it is not jp, so we proper receive a soundtrack and some post card again.... *sob [cause AH3 LE in Eu only give the soundtrack and combo card *sob, where is my pad ?!]

Mouse pad in AH3
http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/suggoi_oppai_arcana_heart_3_thumb.jpg
within description... the main feature is the pad, game is an omake =.=

Jellybean468
01-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Oh my god finally! Can't wait for this, February should be good, Final Fantasy XIII-2 too! :D

Jakez123
01-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Oh my god finally! Can't wait for this, February should be good, Final Fantasy XIII-2 too! :D

Exactly, first you have FF13 on the 3rd then blazblue extend on the 13th, not bad at all, i'm so hyped i've even went back to CS to play online.

OnionKnight14
01-05-2012, 10:19 PM
i know what games im getting for my birthday lol. . . February is going to Kick Butt :D

sera07
01-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Cool, alot ppl waiting the game... [:uzi:hey, y u still playing MBAACC!!:uzi:]

Kenaya
01-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Nice date — Jin's birthday and Valentine's Day xDDD

Ehh... Still no clear word about european release... I'm preying this time will be no delays >_<

Also about limited edition — I think there will be artbook and cards, maybe OST, no nendoroids for us/eu editions T_T

WREQUIEM
01-07-2012, 08:12 PM
it is not jp, so we proper receive a soundtrack and some post card again.... *sob [cause AH3 LE in Eu only give the soundtrack and combo card *sob, where is my pad ?!]

Mouse pad in AH3
http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/suggoi_oppai_arcana_heart_3_thumb.jpg
within description... the main feature is the pad, game is an omake =.=
Is it weird that I want one of those?

CrashingPanda
01-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Ehh... Still no clear word about european release... I'm preying this time will be no delays >_<

I'd just come to ask about this, all I've managed to find from google is a Q1 release, so hopefully it'll be about the same day as the US...hopefully =/

I really adore blazblue, and despite not being a proper sequel I'm really looking forward to this.

TuMaBlAcK
01-09-2012, 01:16 AM
I hope there is a limited edition for the US and not UK only again because I already got the regular copy for my ps3 imported. Really liked the Sugoi Oppai edition for AH3 but that too was UK only and I don't feel like dropping $30+ on shipping alone again.

sera07
01-10-2012, 03:23 AM
I really poisoned a few [lots I mean] guys to get the boobie-pad :eek: if they have it

& who did the offical translation? didn't give description

WREQUIEM
01-10-2012, 08:57 PM
I'd just come to ask about this, all I've managed to find from google is a Q1 release, so hopefully it'll be about the same day as the US...hopefully =/

I really adore blazblue, and despite not being a proper sequel I'm really looking forward to this.

I'm just going to hold of on CS and wait for 3(also hope they change the name to something cool http://www.blazblue.com/)
Maybe I'll buy it when it's $20 bucks.

TheMetalFonzy
01-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Dang, the LE will costs $60. It will include an art-book, a calender, and the soundtrack. Here's the Amazon page that shows everything.

Amazon.com: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND LE: Video Games

OnionKnight14
02-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Dang, the LE will costs $60. It will include an art-book, a calender, and the soundtrack. Here's the Amazon page that shows everything.

Amazon.com: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND LE: Video Games (http://www.amazon.com/BlazBlue-Continuum-EXTEND-microsoft-xbox-360/dp/B006VB2V7M/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1326185522&sr=1-2)
its probably worth it