PDA

View Full Version : Attack Ready Help Please

SandpiperN121PP
01-04-2012, 05:48 AM
So I get my meter all of the way full... and it says Attack Ready... I press the analog stick down... it says get ready... then what do you do... I lose the fish every time! So frustrating but I know it is something so simply. I have tried to flick the stick in the direction of the arrows... and nothing happens. Any and all help is greatly welcome!

Vigor
01-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Haven't played in a while so can't think from the top of my head but this is what I did: Practice.

Everything you need to know is said onscreen.
It's a feeling/timing you need to master.

After a while, I switched all those messages off because they are annoying/distracting.

Sorry if it isn't helping but the game is a walking guide really.

spicychicken
01-05-2012, 04:09 AM
when you fill up the meter at the top and it gives you the indication to move the stick...don't pull down. you need to "click" the LS down. when you do this the fish will make a run and you will see like a tunnel vision type thing on the screen. whatever side of the screen your fish is on when you "click" down is going to be the direction you are going to move the LS. It's either going to be a quick move to the right or left. So, if your fish is farther to the left, "click down and wait for the indication to move left (about 2 seconds after you click). what this does is it resets the hook. so if you have a big fish on and your treble hook (bottom right) is all red or has barbs missing this "clicking" thing will give you a perfect or near perfect hook. Flipping a fish in the boat is the same...click down and follow the green line with your stick as you pull the fish out. depending on the fish you need to use the click before you reel in about 28-20ft. smaller fish are just under 30ft. after that the click changes to a flip for smaller fish.
i went the longest time without knowing what to do myself.

SandpiperN121PP
01-08-2012, 12:53 AM
There is simply no constant with this... I cannot seem to see how to get it to work. I am using the fishing pole version of this and have tried button combinations and stick movement and everything else. Anyone who knows exactly how this is done... (because they do not explain it in the game or show you how to do it ever that I have seen) please tell me how it is done! Thank You!

reemo12
01-10-2012, 07:51 PM
when attack is ready push left one down and then the same direction what the arrow appears. the upper bar is different, you must pull down when it is in the blue, its working on the controller, maybe rod is different. sorry my bad language