PDA

View Full Version : Minigame Locations

moxavian
08-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Is there a locations guide for all the stages of the all the minigames? I know which are on which level by the ach guide (thanks!), but it would be much better to have a guide to where each is, or even a minigame walkthrough. I'm having troubles finding some of the stages :-)

Thanks!

moxavian
08-16-2007, 11:41 AM
City of Lights

cutting board calamity 1 - behind blue tarps in back lot - flour
cutting board calamity 1 - on blue tarps in back lot - milk
cutting board calamity 3 - start of level, turn around, on the right - mushroom
daring dash 1 - right side of road, up climbable wall at the end - chocolate
daring dash 2 - steps to kitchen - cream
daring dash 3 - left sidewalk close to the end - bacon
pest control 1 - at end of ledge under the one with the moth bulb - sugar
pest control 2 - on rooftops, across skylights and past wind - vanilla bean
pest control 3 - on rooftop, at back right by the rat traps - basil

army ants - on arch - done
gusteau chase - start of level, middle of street - done
springboard race - middle of back lot - done

rooftop rolling - on arch - done
how now bowwow - middle of street by the car - done
soupy assistance - rooftop, by ants - done
barrel blow-up - just as you enter back lot - done
light bulb bundle - barrels in middle of back lot - done

=============

Little Chef - Big Kitchen

cake walk 1 - after floating umbrella through updrafts - cheese
cake walk 2 - behind 2 red pots on stove near brick wall - an egg
cake walk 3 - on top of hood over middle ovens - butter
linguine's cooking station dream 1 - latchkey distraction - nutmeg
linguine's cooking station dream 2 - latchkey distraction - a chive
linguine's cooking station dream 3 - latchkey distraction - green beans
linguine's cooking station 1 - chili pepper valve volley - spinach
linguine's cooking station 2 - chili pepper valve volley - escargot
linguine's cooking station 3 - chili pepper valve volley - bell pepper

army ants - near office door, by springboard - done
springboard race - front of clothes area (entrance to kitchen) - done
gusteau chase - right in front of you when you start - done

hoisting the hefty weight - top shelf near office/storage (above army ants) - done
elevation extermination - near freezer door - done
latchkey distraction - boxes near stove in middle of kitchen - done
chili pepper valve volley - middle of the kitchen - *** BROKEN FOR ME ***
magnet muster - storage area floor - done

=============

The City Market

Roll-ing Rampage 1 - to the left from start, around corners and across broom -
Roll-ing Rampage 2 - behind butcher, through ants (close to start) -
Roll-ing Rampage 3 - next to Boulangerie sign, near kid -
Fish Fry 1 - under fish market, on ice slide keep left - zucchini
Fish Fry 2 - under fish counter, by live crab you see from start - pepper
Fish Fry 3 - under fish market counter, by styrofoam coolers -
Ruckus on a Ball 1 - Card springboard table at the back of kitchen, up cards and over board - Carrots
Ruckus on a Ball 2 - under table near back of market
Ruckus on a Ball 3 - Back Right corner of market

springboard race - under the spinning cheese near the butcher's table - done
army ants - close to fish market and kid - done
gusteau chase - middle of kitchen somewhere - done

Tipping the Scales - to the right from start, in the window - done
Rolling Pin Rescue - right by start - done
Dodging Danger, Dolly - on floor to the left from start - done
control Switch Conundrum - up climbable board onto butcher table - done
music of mollusks - at the end of the slide under the fish market - done

=================

The Desserted Kitchen

Pests Outta Control 1 - coffee area
pests outta control 2 - to the right from coffee area by some apple boxes
Pests Outta Control 3 - middle of kitchen over green stuff on shelf next to parboiled panic
conveyer contraption 1 - at top of shelf next to knocked over one in shelving area
Conveyer Contraption 2 - mixing area to the left of mixers, on a bottom shelf
conveyer contraption 3 - past cooking area by wall and coins near jumpable pot handles
Linguine's Cooking Nightmare - Vegetable barrage - pototaoes
Linguine's Cooking Nightmare - Vegetable barrage - tomato
Linguine's Cooking Nightmare - Vegetable barrage - tuna

ant army - closed storage area next to some bags of flour - done
springboard race - straight and to the right from entrance, by clothes and door - done
gusteau chase - in cart across from clothes/pantry area - done

Powder Room Prison - by freezer door - done - ** FORGOT TO FLUSH TOILET OF ALL THINGS!!! **
Plentiful Platters of Plenty - coffee area next to syrup - done
Parboiled Panic - middle of kitchen over green stuff on shelf - done
Glide, Rat, Glide! - straight and to the right from entrance, by clothes and door -
vegetable barrage - on sink near climbable sausages - done

fatces
08-17-2007, 12:46 AM
gret dude, i was looking for this ;)

moxavian
08-17-2007, 11:48 PM
I finished up, if you're interested. (just to ping email if subscribed)

RupturedRapture
08-26-2007, 04:44 AM
I need help. When i press the back button and press RB to see minigames im missing the one in the Market that gives Basil....its called Pest Control but theres no minigame called that in Market....what gives:confused:

moxavian
08-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Pest Control isn't in the market. It's in City of Lights. The one with Basil is:
pest control 3 - on rooftop, at back right by the rat traps - basil

DLStChad II
10-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey guys, im new to this site so hi. The last site I was member of was getting to full of flamers and just plain Idiots so i hope this site can give a more community style feel. Thanks moxavian this is exactly what ive been looking for, been through the game once and didnt fancy trusting 2nd playthrough to chance. All i need after 1st playthrough is Trojan Horseradish, You're A Real Charmer, Beat all Mini-games and All the Charms in the Game, so this will really help....cheers.:drunk

Chris764
10-10-2007, 07:37 AM
thanks this helped a lot

ste900R
10-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Sticky this!

AlphaXGamerXDad
07-05-2008, 05:59 AM
Sorry if this is spam, but this thread needs a bump and a sticky. Who'd have thought, some of these would actually be a lil tricky to find.

NinjaMonkeyUK
10-14-2008, 08:30 AM
I am missing 3 of the ingredients. I wonder if any of you can help me...

I need the sugar from City Of Lights but I'm pretty sure I know where Pest Control 1 is, so thats not a problem, but from City Market I need the garlic & the carrots.

Which of the Roll-ing Rampage mini games gives the garlic? I'm sure I've done all 3 of them (as they are ticked off in the mini games list in the menu) but on the ingredients menu page (which gives you the finished results of the ingredient collection) it says I don't have the Garlic, which is from Roll-ing Rampage.

Also, I can't do Ruckus On A Ball 1 to get the carrots because I can't find the mini game location! I'm in the City Market, and the description in the first post of this thread says:

"Ruckus on a Ball 1 - Card springboard table at the back of kitchen, up cards and over board - Carrots"

The back of the kitchen? Where is the kitchen in the City Market? I just can't find this one at all. Anybody got a more useful description, maybe with some landmarks to get my bearings?

This is the last achievement I need on this game so I would appreciate the help.

Thanks guys!

owtkastbabyboi
12-07-2008, 02:55 AM
U da man Mox. My conquest for 100000 continues

Feonyx
02-17-2009, 04:43 AM
This game is hella buggy, hard to control and definitely NOT for kids... but I digress...

I have completed all four of the "Third Time is the Charm Part" but still don't have "Beat all Mini-games" I was wondering which minigames give you Salt and Eggplant since they are missing from your list.

Thanks in advance.
Guy

Feonyx
02-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Here are some updates so you can complete this guide a little more.

=============

The City Market

Roll-ing Rampage 1 - to the left from start, around corners and across broom - garlic
Roll-ing Rampage 2 - behind butcher, through ants (close to start) - parsley
Roll-ing Rampage 3 - next to Boulangerie sign, near kid - bread
Fish Fry 3 - under fish market counter, by styrofoam coolers - leek
Ruckus on a Ball 2 - under table near back of market - eggplant
Ruckus on a Ball 3 - Back Right corner of market - shallot

=================

The Desserted Kitchen

Pests Outta Control 1 - coffee area - onions
Pests outta control 2 - to the right from coffee area by some apple boxes - salt
Pests Outta Control 3 - middle of kitchen over green stuff on shelf next to parboiled panic - thyme
conveyer contraption 1 - at top of shelf next to knocked over one in shelving area - lettuce
Conveyer Contraption 2 - mixing area to the left of mixers, on a bottom shelf - (will get later)
conveyer contraption 3 - past cooking area by wall and coins near jumpable pot handles - olive

montrossity
03-15-2009, 09:13 PM
i cant find these. any help? linguine's cooking station dream 1 - latchkey distraction - nutmeg
linguine's cooking station 3 - chili pepper valve volley - bell pepper

Conor nolan
05-07-2009, 11:30 AM
i cant find these. any help? linguine's cooking station dream 1 - latchkey distraction - nutmeg
linguine's cooking station 3 - chili pepper valve volley - bell pepper Thats becuz there not mini games u find u do them in a mission i was stuck looking for them aswell.

owenpaige1
08-16-2009, 03:41 AM
This should probably be stickied because it is very helpful or at least maybe a link put into the guide.
Just a suggestion.

BlackIrish4094
07-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Thanks dude, was having problems finding one last mini-game.

moxavian
09-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Okay, like 3 years later I decided to try and get the 525 charms (after getting stuck at 524 by the disappearing charm in Home Stink Home the first time). I played for about 2 hours and realized I missed the Soupy Assistance charm in City of Lights because it's listed in Desserted Kitchen. SO, I've copied the guide into Word, added most people's comments to date and corrected the spelling. In addition, I put the "Story Mission Coins" at the beginning of each area (and also left them in the lists) so that they'd be harder to miss.

Should I start a new topic with this edited list since the OP is long gone? Should I post the new, giant, list in this topic, or should I let sleeping dogs lie and assume no one cares about this game any more? (although, I'm sure that SOMEONE will get burned like I just did ... even years later :)

Thoughts?

cloud72
10-28-2010, 11:25 PM
thanks man, the guide is a big help

Dunbine
12-06-2010, 06:46 AM
Thanks man! Save my time to find all mini-games.

BTW, this game supposes to be a kid's game, but some mini-games are pretty hard...

Ellie10
12-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Thanks man! Save my time to find all mini-games.

BTW, this game supposes to be a kid's game, but some mini-games are pretty hard...
Yep, and then some are insanely simple too. I seriously did them with my eyes closed. Pretty much every THQ Pixar game I've played has uneven gameplay. At least Wall-E waited till the last half of the game to get hard.

Yontnaem
12-07-2010, 09:34 AM
The Rolling Rampage mini games nearly had me destroying my controller in frustration. All the other mini games weren't too bad.

Just finished playing Jumper and realised that ratatouille really isn't that bad of a game.

ADenton109
12-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Helped a lot to find them much faster thanks.

Tommen
01-24-2011, 09:04 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/34pkrv8.jpg

here is a homemade map over minigames location in The City of Lights

ReaptheChaos
02-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Okay, like 3 years later I decided to try and get the 525 charms (after getting stuck at 524 by the disappearing charm in Home Stink Home the first time). I played for about 2 hours and realized I missed the Soupy Assistance charm in City of Lights because it's listed in Desserted Kitchen. SO, I've copied the guide into Word, added most people's comments to date and corrected the spelling. In addition, I put the "Story Mission Coins" at the beginning of each area (and also left them in the lists) so that they'd be harder to miss.

Should I start a new topic with this edited list since the OP is long gone? Should I post the new, giant, list in this topic, or should I let sleeping dogs lie and assume no one cares about this game any more? (although, I'm sure that SOMEONE will get burned like I just did ... even years later :)

Thoughts?

Whoever wrote this guide, however well intentioned, didnít do a very good job describing some of them and some are flat our wrong. The one listed in the Deserted Kitchen level under the Soupy Assistance mission does NOT need to be gotten in that mission, just go the area where you did this mission and jump to the shelf to get it.