PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting Question...

IVIGAM3RIVI
01-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Is it better to wait till ur high lvl to start enchanting a weapon? because every time i start enchanting a weapon it feels like i find one that is better than the one i been dumping money in to

Yoda beer
02-09-2012, 07:00 AM
Is it better to wait till ur high lvl to start enchanting a weapon? because every time i start enchanting a weapon it feels like i find one that is better than the one i been dumping money in to

Answer 1) I suggest u buy 2 dice, roll them, times the total by 2, add 2, divide by 2, minus 2 and then round up by the nearest whole number with an 2 in it.. If u like the number u got, then enchant the item, if not, then re roll or don't enchant. Or rage quit and buy duke nuken forever.

Answer 2) enchant everything u own then spend time fishing, sell the fish and use the money to buy more enchants. If u get an item, don't identify it and sell it to buy more enchants for ur current gear. U will become so buffed the fish won't stand a chance. Continue this for serval weeks. Make sure u never leave town to quest, otherwise u risk finding better gear then ur current set. This is a common problem in RPGs. Or u could rage quit and buy gta4 unlock one achievement for 5g score and keep staring at it in ur achievement list for 2 minutes every time u check ur achievements.

PixelDaisies
03-14-2012, 07:19 AM
I only used the enchanter long enough to get the achievement.

Other then that, when I really find the need to enchant I just go nuts on trinkets.