PDA

View Full Version : Future Soldier beta

a7x4lyf3
01-05-2012, 11:49 AM
I've heard its supposed to be available this month, anyone have an idea of what day we'll be seeing it? Unless Ubi's decided to call it off again...

savok1
01-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Game is released in march anyhow I think?

fastNcurious
01-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Did anyone get an email about the beta? One of my friends got one a month or so ago, but I didn't (it just said coming soon with no specific date). We both played Splinter Cell Conviction online, and have uplay enabled, etc., etc. so I'm not sure why he got it and I didn't.

The Bum-Mobile
01-08-2012, 06:02 AM
I've given up hope. Really hasn't been any info, and barely any of the game itself has been shown! I believe Ubi confirmed a March 6th launch, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed back further still. Hey, I've had it reserved since June of 2010. I guess I can wait a little longer...

AirborneRichard
01-11-2012, 12:43 AM
I've heard its supposed to be available this month, anyone have an idea of what day we'll be seeing it? Unless Ubi's decided to call it off again...

Actualy as some might know Ubisoft just announced that they push the release date from march. back to May now, so the BETA will probly hit light in april. Big dissapointment realy as its been pushed back many times by now. Another low-down is that now the BETA just becomes a regular demo instead of an exclusive one to owners of Splinter Cell:Conviction. I not want to drag about it realy, its nice now everybody gets that beta, but i more and more see Ubisoft is not keeping his word. Lets be honest Splinter Cell:Conviction was delayed a few times so developers said to make an better game, but between us it wasn,t, there def could be more polished graphics and an overall longer single player story. But i keep my hopes up for Ghost Recon.

Dz06lt
01-11-2012, 02:24 AM
yep the game was delayed again today

DEG23
01-13-2012, 03:26 AM
I've heard whispers since the delay that the beta may go live in April

Barrowland
01-14-2012, 12:17 AM
The news on here said the beta was April I think.

twotonkoala
02-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Well, just as a confirmation (I'm sure everyone knows by now, but still): the beta should be out in April.

They've got a place to sign up for the beta on their website:

http://ghostrecon.us.ubi.com/

I was one of the individuals that purchased Splinter Cell when it came out, signed up for Uplay when I got it, etc, but never heard back. I went through the process of signing up for the beta, and was told that since I don't have a Beta key, I would be put on a waiting list.

I went through my Splinter Cell packaging and didn't find a beta code, logged into the uplay online and didn't see one, and haven't been able to track that down (went through my spam folders for any e-mails from Ubisoft and didn't see anything). So, I've sent them an e-mail requesting more information, I'll make sure to update with what I find.

But, at the very least, it looks like you can sign up to be put on the waiting list for the beta, so there's progress being made!

EDIT: Received a response from their support, just says "When the beta is released, you will be contacted by email." So, they're being very very helpful :rolleyes: We'll see how that goes.

Veedrock
02-09-2012, 08:48 PM
I know for certain there was no code included in Conviction, we were just supposed to visit Uplay :/

Thanks for the info and link to the signup though, went ahead and signed up.

13ip0lar
04-04-2012, 01:28 AM
I've heard whispers since the delay that the beta may go live in April

The news on here said the beta was April I think.

Well, just as a confirmation (I'm sure everyone knows by now, but still): the beta should be out in April.

They've got a place to sign up for the beta on their website:

http://ghostrecon.us.ubi.com/

I was one of the individuals that purchased Splinter Cell when it came out, signed up for Uplay when I got it, etc, but never heard back. I went through the process of signing up for the beta, and was told that since I don't have a Beta key, I would be put on a waiting list.

I went through my Splinter Cell packaging and didn't find a beta code, logged into the uplay online and didn't see one, and haven't been able to track that down (went through my spam folders for any e-mails from Ubisoft and didn't see anything). So, I've sent them an e-mail requesting more information, I'll make sure to update with what I find.

But, at the very least, it looks like you can sign up to be put on the waiting list for the beta, so there's progress being made!

EDIT: Received a response from their support, just says "When the beta is released, you will be contacted by email." So, they're being very very helpful :rolleyes: We'll see how that goes.

There was also a video on the dashboard not to long ago stating this. Although it's buried now in sub-menus so I wouldn't be surprised if many didn't see it.

Also, related to the topic, is the only way to gain access to the beta is to have purchase SC: Conviction or will everyone get access? Just those that purchased it get it like a week early? Also, does anyone know if it will be MP co-op, or...? In regards to the beta.