Maid Costume

KilluhKam

to get the maid costume u have 2 take pic's of the girl u want 2 get it with b4 u can go against the person for the "reward match" right?...is so then howcome when i choose a new char...and i stop playing when i come back it says "reward match" for the maid costume?...i kno this is kewl cuz i dont have 2 take pic's but im just wondering why its happening? its happened twice so far as i speak im beating the person with the maid costume with aigle the other person it happened with was reiko hinomoto

frum what i herd was 2 get the maid costume take a pic of a gurl in a bathing suit a couple times and you'll get the reward match and my friend said 2 unlock the MGS outfit 2 defend the title 5 times...which both seem 2 b wrong i mean the 1st time i got the maid costume WAS after i took a pic of 1 of them in a baithing suit but now i get like 1-2 mayb 3 maid costume matches with every char i play with and i havnt even defended the title except on the matches 2 unlock chars and i have 3 or 4 ppl that can buy the MGS outfit