PDA

View Full Version : are "Quick Match" ranked matches?

iiPaDFooT
01-06-2012, 01:14 AM
i'm looking through all the menus trying to find out where ranked matches are, and all i see are quick match, quick match team up, and play with friends, which just lets you pick quick match and quick match team up again. if i do a play with friends quick match with a dude on my friends list are those considered ranked? or am i just looking in the wrong spot.

Vegetacampbell
01-06-2012, 05:42 AM
i love how this game offers no tutorals in anything, and the tutorials they do have you cant replay multiple times. so weak.

X V i 12 u S 2
01-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Umm playing with your friends in a quick match dont count, but just searching in the top quick match will count as ranked... If that makes sense?

High Lord Sigma
01-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Umm playing with your friends in a quick match dont count, but just searching in the top quick match will count as ranked... If that makes sense?In essence, you're saying that Quick Match Team Up doesn't count, but Quick Match does count. The former is where you can play with friends in a 5v5 match, and the other is a 1v1 where each player takes control of an entire team. Do I have that right?

X V i 12 u S 2
01-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Well the team up does count im sure, but its just playing 1 on 1 vs your friend doesnt count