PDA

View Full Version : got deranked... need help..

ZackBeNinja
01-06-2012, 06:06 AM
Unfortunately this is my first time encountering this kinda thing - and I played afterwards which someone told me I shouldn't have.

So, can anyone help me get back to 55? It still says I'm 10th, but I'm level 1 with like -20 million XP.

=/

Ceris
01-06-2012, 06:12 AM
As far as I know, the only way to get back up to 55 is getting into an XP lobby :p

I need a 2nd opinion xD

WOLFkraut
01-09-2012, 04:00 AM
As far as I know, the only way to get back up to 55 is getting into an XP lobby :p

I need a 2nd opinion xD

Yep, I believe that's it... BUT they used to say you could message fourzerotwo on Xbox with your old rank and they'd reset you back to where you were. Your XP is probably negative now, though, so there's no way you can rank back up on your own.

Man On The Moon
02-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Yep, I believe that's it... BUT they used to say you could message fourzerotwo on Xbox with your old rank and they'd reset you back to where you were. Your XP is probably negative now, though, so there's no way you can rank back up on your own.

Yeah fourzerotwo was going in and hand changing the ranks of players that got deranked. I'm not sure if he is still doing this but it doesn't hurt to try.