PDA

View Full Version : Catch 'em All

KevmonD
01-06-2012, 05:37 PM
I have an Apprentice Guardian, Huntress Guardian, Monk Guardian, Squire Guardian, Apprentice Animus, Huntress Animus, Monk Animus, Squire Animus, Griffon, Steam Robot, Serpent, Laser Robot, Tiger, Genie, Fairy, Hawk, Imp, Dragon, Hamster, and even a Giraffe but for some reason I still don't seem to have the achievement. Am I missing something or is it something else?

Axl DS
01-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Your Hamster or Laser Robot maybe bugged. Get to wave 15 on both Alch Labs and Servant Quarters to make sure.

13ip0lar
01-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Your Hamster or Laser Robot maybe bugged. Get to wave 15 on both Alch Labs and Servant Quarters to make sure.

Yeah the most common problem for most is the hamster off Caverns. It's bugged for some reason. Got mine on SQ and finally was able to get it. I'm sure this will be fixed by February when the patch gets approved. Hopefully at least.

KevmonD
01-10-2012, 06:52 AM
yeah it was the hamster

Wahoo35
01-17-2012, 05:09 AM
Hey guys, I was curious if the giraffe counted towards having collected every pet? I didn't know if it was considered an easter egg of some sort.

Axl DS
01-17-2012, 08:13 AM
No, you can get the achievement without the giraffe. The giraffe just makes you look cooler than everyone else outside of the Chicken.

Wahoo35
01-17-2012, 08:32 PM
No, you can get the achievement without the giraffe. The giraffe just makes you look cooler than everyone else outside of the Chicken.

Thanks for the answer. Most of the achievements for the game are pretty straight forward but this one needed some clarification.