PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace Gold Edition missing episodes

redbeard_nj
01-07-2012, 03:00 AM
be warned! i purchased the gold edition on xbox live Marketplace for download at 19.99$, and it does not come with episodes 9 and 10!!!

it clearly advertises that it comes with the 3 dlc episodes, i made sure to read this before i bought it. it says it in huge bold print at the top of the download/purchase page!

so when i fired up the game, i got a message that states "a new episode available" then it took me to a download link for episode 8 and costs 0msp.

but after that, nothing! i tried restarting over and over and no more msg links to download episode 9and10.

so is this false advertisement or what!
i am giving everyone a warning before they buy this on marketplace, i was really dissapointed:(

tomloiodice
01-14-2012, 11:05 AM
it clearly advertises that it comes with the 3 dlc episodes, i made sure to read this before i bought it. it says it in huge bold print at the top of the download/purchase page!

yeah it does.. just bought this on there, having some fun with it but am very disappointed with the miss leading claim that it has episode 9 and 10.
don't know why the costumes came with it, but not the other DLCs.
annoying, hopefully either A.) Microsoft adds them, or B.) Microsoft removes the "Gold Edition" box art so no one else gets duped.

Gottle
01-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Now it has the standard cover.
Well, gold edition was bugged, so actually it's a good news (if you care about achievements).
At least you can buy DLC's separately and finish the game.