PDA

View Full Version : Configuring the sensor?

scrapcatb
01-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Ok, here's another "newbie" question... We need to figure out how to best set the sensor to recognize not only my husband and myself (both larger adults, abt 5' 7" tall) AND our 3 year old daughter (who's only about 31" tall). It seems that whenever my husband or I walk in front of the sensor it finds us just fine, but doesn't see her so am thinking we don't have it set up well... It currently sits on top of our flatscreen tv (which is on a wall arm). Any suggestions for better configuration? Also, is there a way to keep it from resetting (redetecting) when someone else walks in front of it? For instance, if the 3 year old is playing and her daddy or I walk in front of the sensor, it seems to always reset to detect one of us and "loses" her... Frustrating to say the least...

Buckswana
01-08-2012, 06:15 PM
I thought I had read somewhere that there was a minumum height of 3 & 1/2 feet for it to track properly (42"). Might be part of the trouble you're having. Pretty sure there is a way to get it to stop redetecting the room, but don't remember what it was, sorry.