View Full Version : How is the split screen coop in this game?
01-07-2012, 07:54 PM
More specifically, is it possible for both players to get all the achievements?
01-13-2012, 01:30 PM
It is not possible to get the achievements for both players in local coop. When you play with two players, the profile of player 1 gets the experience points and attack boosts from both players.
Some comments to split screen coop:
- The health bar of player 1 is hidden 50% of the time because random officers are talking.
- Player 2 can select any unlocked officer in any stage. He can therefore play as a character that is already on the map e.g. beat Cao Cao with Cao Cao.
- If any player kills an officer, both players will get the full amount of experience points.
- You cannot use sworn allies.
- Only player 1 can change guard animals in town (you have to go to town with the character player 2 wants to play and change officers afterwards to equip/change animals for player 2).
- The mission ends if any player dies.
- There is also a new feature: If you hit the musou button (almost) simultaneously, a small animation starts. After that both players do their musous at the same time. Unfortunately, this is pretty useless as at least one of the musous will just hit air.
01-14-2012, 03:12 PM
That is exactly what I needed to know. Sucks about achievements for player 2, but otherwise sounds great.
vBulletin® v3.8.7 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.