PDA

View Full Version : Focus, WTF?????

plinny1984
01-08-2012, 12:19 AM
I hadnt used focus before so i thought it might help me out with some of these windy shots, but no, there is no option for me to use focus whatsoever. in the in game manual, it says press "Y" to use focus, but not for me, focus dosnt show up anywhere, what the hell is going on?
HOW THE F**K DO I USE FOCUS?????
someone please help me as i really am on the verge of snapping the disc in half. this has to be the most infuriating version of tiger woods yet.

Savage13
01-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Just started this game a few days back, but easily found focus. You may not have it at higher difficulty levels. How much focus you have is shown by a yellow ring at the bottom left of the screen (around your hit indicator) and it will show the "Y" button in the middle when your "aiming". You need to have some yellow showing (focus available) to use it. If you spam the Y button, you'll deplete all you focus and it wont be available. Dont press Y for a few holes nd it should come back (unless youre using Tournament difficulty, in which case it may not be an option). You can only use it when aiing, and it makes the aiming ring smaller so you can "focus" on a smaller area for where youre going to hit the ball.

The5h0cker
03-05-2012, 05:37 PM
You also do not have "focus" on amateur since you are given unlimited focus. Focus on Pro allows you to spin the ball, add power, and increase the accuracy of your aiming circle/green reading. On amateur the last two are already maxed for you.

stevefromga2000
03-06-2012, 02:39 AM
and don't forget that if you are on pro, that is all that i have played so far, your focus runs out very fast. so if you are trying to use it later in the round, and you have not done very well towards the beginning, then you might not have any focus left.