PDA

View Full Version : PC Games Achievement lists

eXiled Killah
08-11-2007, 03:35 AM
The forums front page only lists Halo2 under pc games with achievements. Is there some other site that has lists of PC games with achievements? Like I know Shadowrun has achievements for PC although I have no idea if they are the same as 360. Are there any more games out for PC with achievements?

EDIT: Just realized this question should have been posted in the PC section... sorry. Please move if necessary...

Brighton X
08-11-2007, 03:56 AM
Shadowrun for Vista has the same achievements as the 360. Halo 2 & Shadowrun are the only games that have achievements. Please use the search button, The Pants Party has alreaddy made an FAQ on this Topic.

The Pants Party
08-11-2007, 06:00 AM
As Brighton pointed out, I made an in-depth FAQ that is stickied in the FAQ section and is linked in my sig. It answers all.

To answer your question directly though, currently only Halo 2 and Shadowrun have achievements. I have asked for Shadowrun to be linked under the PC section, but it was never done. Maybe I'll harass Webb once more about it. ;)

eXiled Killah
08-12-2007, 01:32 AM
As Brighton pointed out, I made an in-depth FAQ that is stickied in the FAQ section and is linked in my sig. It answers all.

To answer your question directly though, currently only Halo 2 and Shadowrun have achievements. I have asked for Shadowrun to be linked under the PC section, but it was never done. Maybe I'll harass Webb once more about it. ;)

Pants, thanks for the reply. I have in fact read your in-depth FAQ regarding PC games and found it to be great. But, as that was done some time ago and is not found in the PC section (which is where anyone looking for pc games info would go), I thought there might be more current news on that platform. Thanks again.

Smokez
08-12-2007, 01:57 AM
Bioshock is on the PC also. So thats another game