PDA

View Full Version : achievements?

redsoxfan5592
08-11-2007, 06:15 AM
doesn't this game come out october 26? we should know the achievements by now. does anyone have any clue about them?

Th3 Apache Dog
08-11-2007, 07:29 AM
Unfortunately no. I'm kind of worried becuase GH2 achievements were crap to be honest, but hopefully they are more difficult and the point distribution would be better;)

J Lo
08-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Unfortunately no. I'm kind of worried becuase GH2 achievements were crap to be honest, but hopefully they are more difficult and the point distribution would be better;)

More difficult?! I just hope they have some online achievements. ;)

Th3 Apache Dog
08-11-2007, 07:34 PM
More difficult?! I just hope they have some online achievements. ;)yeah, i dont want easy or medium achievements, however that would be unfair to someone who sucks at this game;)...but i would really want better point distributions

The Pants Party
08-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Why should we know the achievements by now? Yeah, we generally get lists early, but some developers and publishers are much more secretive with their lists. We still don't have Stranglehold, NHL 2K8 or Tiger 08 and those are due out the first week of next month. A game due in October would be extremely early.

andybhoy92
08-11-2007, 08:46 PM
october 26th realllllly!?!?

Gorjira
08-14-2007, 09:02 PM
yeah, i dont want easy or medium achievements, however that would be unfair to someone who sucks at this game;)...but i would really want better point distributions

There will be easy/medium achievements...People who have never played GH before will most likely purchase it and start off on easy and want to earn the achievements for beating it or w/e... Just because easy/medium is way to easy for people who have passed hard/expert doesnt mean they wont be there for the others.

deej brutal
08-15-2007, 02:34 AM

i wish for better distribution also. 5 starring all the songs on easy having the same score as 5 starring all the songs on expert does not really even out imo

JJBDude
08-15-2007, 11:23 AM
i wish for better distribution also. 5 starring all the songs on easy having the same score as 5 starring all the songs on expert does not really even out imo

Yeah this was my only complaint about the achievements, as otherwise I found them great on GHII.

Still over 2 months until release, achievements might not be announced for a long time yet.

Dr Buttcrack
08-16-2007, 12:07 AM
Neversoft - please make the career achievements stacked!!!

As of right now, I'll be going through the game on Hard first, but if I'm reasonably better by the time GH3 comes out, I may go ahead and start on Expert. But I'm really gonna hate having to waste my time going back and playing the easy shit...

Animagi
08-16-2007, 05:15 AM
Most of the achieves will mostly the same (my guess). The only things that might change are the online battle modes achievements. It might be like, "Win 20 battle modes" and "Win 50 battle modes" or something like that. The steps they took to enhance online gaming is something that will be emphasized.

Maybe on top of that they'll have a 100pt achievement for FCing a song on Expert? *shrug*

Gorjira
08-16-2007, 10:10 PM
Most of the achieves will mostly the same (my guess). The only things that might change are the online battle modes achievements. It might be like, "Win 20 battle modes" and "Win 50 battle modes" or something like that. The steps they took to enhance online gaming is something that will be emphasized.

Maybe on top of that they'll have a 100pt achievement for FCing a song on Expert? *shrug*

Yeh, they will mainly be the same. Complete e,m,h,e then the 5* then maybe some online co-op ones.

Crimsonthrone
08-20-2007, 02:46 PM
I hope theres no note streak achievements they really annoyed me in Guitar Hero 2:(

Gun-Nut
08-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Well there is a list on the main page ;)

Webb
08-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Achievement discussion opened so gonna lock this now ;)