PDA

View Full Version : Help with online gameplay

Jabi1
08-11-2007, 06:02 PM
How come when playing online matches, lets say I'm shooting with machine gun at opponent who is shooting me, and suddenly my character suffers from some kind of stun effect and ceases to fire the weapon, and I get killed by enemy fire. Also one time one guy was running towards me shooting with machine gun, and I tried to fire my plasma gun, but no, I couldn't fire a shot, and got killed myself. There was no explosions related to these situations, only gunfire. Could someone explain how the gameplay works on this kind of situations.

BTHR Zero X
08-12-2007, 08:19 AM
the machine is for mid to close range but do to the amount of bullets it fires you guy cant do anything but take damage so hes stunned try to roll out of the way with clicking in the left stick and A it will help save you áss

Namaste
01-27-2008, 09:46 PM
How come when playing online matches, lets say I'm shooting with machine gun at opponent who is shooting me, and suddenly my character suffers from some kind of stun effect and ceases to fire the weapon, and I get killed by enemy fire. Also one time one guy was running towards me shooting with machine gun, and I tried to fire my plasma gun, but no, I couldn't fire a shot, and got killed myself. There was no explosions related to these situations, only gunfire. Could someone explain how the gameplay works on this kind of situations.

I know that this might not have anything to do with what you asked but I was wondering something; I don't have the game but I am considering getting it. Is the online Lost Planet community still active these days?

Raven1709
03-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Yes it is but it had some troubles the last few months. I played it a lot but kinda stopped because of a big group of cheaters in the game. And i'm not discriminating when I say this, but they are mostly the Japanese-flag players (not sure if they are Japanese but that's the flag the have) You can shoot at these players but they don't die. A lot of my online buddies stopped playing because of this