PDA

View Full Version : Who is more Hyped about this than Halo 3???

XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX
08-11-2007, 06:17 PM
I certainly am.....this is my first ever post on this site so hey guys

KRAZY KILLLER
08-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Hey Crazy Sniper glad to see you here. Im not that sure so ill pick the third option and welcome!

M7.Ninja
08-11-2007, 07:46 PM
If I had seen this question only yesterday, I probably would have voted Halo 3, hands down. Today, however, my faith in Halo 3's superiority has been shaken.

I had learned more about BioShock than I had expected, and it does look sweet. Now, I'm not sure which I would put as the #1 spot when the time comes. I'm just lucky there is no multiplayer so Halo 3 will be the sole contender for massive battles with friends (soon to be enemies).

BioShock was in my top 3 games to get for a while now, so it was a no-brainer that I was going to get it no matter what. I think I'll just follow my own advise (as hard as it it) and enjoy each game without comparing it to the other (much).

Zef
08-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Bioshock because the Halo cash-cow has foot and mouth (how is that for current affairs).

XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX
08-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Ya Bioshock is going to have the immersive amazing singleplayer game I have been looking for....I mean online is fun and all but I want a good singleplayer game every once and awhile

Vampire x360a
08-11-2007, 08:30 PM
wow im first to say halo3,, i just love MC

XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX
08-11-2007, 08:35 PM
I guess it is cause this is highly original and it is cause its going to have a great single player campaign....without multiplayer I think people would say halo is an alright game and it wouldn't be as good face it

Shaaady Souljah
08-11-2007, 08:44 PM
singleplayer games are only fun for so long, no matter how amazing they may be (such as Oblivion: amazing game, but it got old after awhile.) there is something about playing online with friends, and against others. no a.i. can match playing with/against other people. and that is why halo is going to last much longer, sell much more and be more fun in the end.

bioshock is still an amazing game. dont get me wrong. but it is no halo 3.

XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX
08-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Halo 3's online will be fun but besides a few new maps and a couple new weapons and vehicles there will be no major changes....and why did you have to close my other topic about a demo its just a question and you can't yell at people even if you are a moderator just cause they ask a lot of questions or post a lot....I just wanted to know about a demo since I am no nerd and I don't spend my whole life on the internet!!!! I had just heard a rumor about a demo soon!!!!

Shaaady Souljah
08-11-2007, 09:38 PM
and why did you have to close my other topic about a demo its just a question and you can't yell at people even if you are a moderator just cause they ask a lot of questions or post a lot....I just wanted to know about a demo since I am no nerd and I don't spend my whole life on the internet!!!! I had just heard a rumor about a demo soon!!!!

if a demo is out, rest assured someone will post about it within minutes of it coming... we have a handy little button on top that says "SEARCH!". start using it, or none of your posts are going to last. if i closed your thread, it is because it has either already been discussed and is easily searchable or it is just pointless. if you want to question my decisions, send me a PM or an admin a PM. do not complain publicly about it.

you have spammed 31 posts, and it is your first day on here. you are averaging to be around 900 posts for your first month. that is ridiculous. especially for "someone who does not spend their whole life on the internet" ;)

XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX
08-11-2007, 09:47 PM
you know there is a little site called gamespot almost exactly like this except for the leaderboards.....on there you are supposed to post back and forth talking to people so I guess you are telling me that on here you have to only post info but you cant just talk about the game...and that it is illegal to post so much you have to be kidding me....I thought sites were you posted were there to talk to other people and have fun not to be bossed around like a dictatorship telling people how much they can post and what their posts are about....now I am not trying to get banned I just am stating a ridiculous rule which I think should be changed....on gamespot people average several thousand posts a month on here you are telling me this is not supposed to happen...I think you(the site) should allow people to talk back and forth without yelling at them!!!! I dont care if this is "gamespot" or not!!!!!

Shaaady Souljah
08-11-2007, 09:50 PM
we are an online community. we have many many MANY discussions going on right now, but people actually do so in a respectable proper non-spamming way. you have posted in nearly every bioshock thread, basically to just rehash the same statement over and over. say it once and be done with it. you are not "discussing" with others.

"i can not wait!"
"oh man. 10 days. i love this game!"
"this game is going to be amazing!"

it's all the same... enjoy your few days off to think about it. NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE ANY PROBLEMS FOLLOWING OUR RULES EXCEPT YOU. maybe you should go to gamespot. Plus, I said to keep it on PM's off the public boards, and you could not even do that...