PDA

View Full Version : Version 1.3 update

eastx
01-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Anybody know what this update does? I still can't seem to get the broken Achievements to pop.

Graivul
01-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Yeah I was wondering the same thing, just saw the update pop up on my phone. Is it too much to hope that we can maybe get the full 200/200 now?

It does seem like a decent sized download seeing as it requires a Wifi connection to download which I normally only get messages about when I download a full game.

......Crosses fingers that Gameloft have delivered :/

KiElJM
01-10-2012, 03:13 PM
I've been playing this for about an hour and a half now and i don't see where anything has changed. Achievements are still glitched and no sign of the secret ninth character. Sort of odd for such a large download. :(

mortimernova
01-10-2012, 03:55 PM
I asked at the gameloft forum about it so ill keep you posted if I hear anything. This is so frustrating.

Streak Leader
01-10-2012, 06:57 PM
This is really disappointing, especially considering that it appears to be a large download that is taking a VERY long time to install on my phone.

IEvil IMonkey
01-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Downloaded update
Started game up
Game crashes
Start game up
Game crashes
Etc
Etc
Etc

Thanks a lot Gayloft..... Knobheads!!!

mydefposse
01-10-2012, 10:35 PM
someone on the GL forums have said it fixes "junior golfer" after a complete re-install.

eastx
01-11-2012, 12:23 AM
someone on the GL forums have said it fixes "junior golfer" after a complete re-install.

Augh! Guess I'd better finish off my existing golfer before attempting that. Hopefully somebody here tests it soon.

IEvil IMonkey
01-11-2012, 07:07 PM
I can confirm that you can unlock junior golfer after a complete reinstall of the game

I wasn't too fussed about losing my progress so did this..... Still no sign of 9th passenger tho!!!

Great update Gayloft.... You've made it even worse now as you can only get the glitched achievement if ur prepared to lose all ur progress!! Bloody idiots!!!

Streak Leader
01-12-2012, 12:11 PM
I can confirm that you can unlock junior golfer after a complete reinstall of the game

I wasn't too fussed about losing my progress so did this..... Still no sign of 9th passenger tho!!!

Great update Gayloft.... You've made it even worse now as you can only get the glitched achievement if ur prepared to lose all ur progress!! Bloody idiots!!!

I saw the post about the delete and re-install. It took FOREVER to put it back on the phone. Junior golfer did indeed unlock.

Otherwise, I could not agree with this post more!

supadryz
01-21-2012, 01:49 PM
So if I reinstall I lose everything, yet still 1 glitch cheevo. I think I will wait.