PDA

View Full Version : No Use Crying and the cursed Bing button

keung
01-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Does anyone know if pressing the Bing button while having the phone running on "drip mode" voids the progress made? I've left it running for a few hours today, and each time it ended with a Bing - the accidental type, of course. When I press back to get back into Enigmo I see that the level has been reset. Does it still save the progress or do I have to actually finish the level before it does?

... Bing you, Bing

Djqwakqwak
01-22-2012, 07:49 AM
Does anyone know if pressing the Bing button while having the phone running on "drip mode" voids the progress made? I've left it running for a few hours today, and each time it ended with a Bing - the accidental type, of course. When I press back to get back into Enigmo I see that the level has been reset. Does it still save the progress or do I have to actually finish the level before it does?
....bing you, Bing

I was wondering the same but just based on the fact that after every level you have to save and continue, and since the level restarts when you hit it and come back, i want to say no it doesnt count, i have done that a couple times after putting it on to go to sleep and smacking my alarm and hitting the bing button in the morning(great way to start the day)

keung
01-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Haha, yeah, awful way to start the day. I guess you at least woke up quite quickly once you realized what you had done? :biglaugh

After unlocking it, I'm not so sure if it drops the stats you've accumulated. It might save after each wasted drop, because I've read that most people have had their phones on for about 20 hours before it unlocked. And that's approximately what I spent on this achievement. That's including several lengthy sessions that went out with a Bing.