PDA

View Full Version : Song Wishlist

Fire Mage
08-11-2007, 10:42 PM
So pretty much, I know other places have this kind of thing but I don't see a topic for it in this forum.

What songs do you guys want in GH3?

Me:
Now, I'm not going to list a lot, but I'll just say that if they add Avenged Sevenfold again, I'd like to see Burn It Down. I know a lot of people (at least what I've seen) want Bat Country, but that's seriously one of my least favorite off the last album. Plus it is overplayed.

I'll think about it later and post a list of songs.

Th3 Apache Dog
08-12-2007, 03:15 AM
I would like to see any song by The Suicide Machines from their Destruction by Definition album.

Pyroman31
08-12-2007, 07:39 AM
I agree with you man. I am a massive fan of A7X and I just want to see a song from their Wakin' the Fallen CD...More A7X!!!!

PS:New album 10/16.

Yann
08-14-2007, 04:37 PM
No more Avenged Sevenfold they are horrible!

I already got what I wanted tbh. Iron Maiden and Dragonforce. Other than that i'd love to see some more Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, Megadeth (perferably Tornado of Souls), Dream Theater's Under a Glass Moon although basically any DT song will do because John Petrucci destorys worlds. .

As for Death Metal they should only put it in when they can get a original recording, otherwise it just sounds really bad (i.e Laid to Rest in GH2)

Vampire x360a
08-14-2007, 04:38 PM
I agree with you man. I am a massive fan of A7X and I just want to see a song from their Wakin' the Fallen CD...More A7X!!!!

PS:New album 10/16.
have any of you heard there album before, i want songs from there its total kick ass !!!!!! "We Come out At Night" is a must

Pyroman31
08-14-2007, 04:56 PM
have any of you heard there album before, i want songs from there its total kick ass !!!!!! "We Come out At Night" is a must

Oh your talking about Sounding the Seventh Trumpet. That was a great album as well.

I also wanna see The Human Abstract. The solos would be WICKED.

Vampire x360a
08-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Oh your talking about Sounding the Seventh Trumpet. That was a great album as well.

I also wanna see The Human Abstract. The solos would be WICKED.
lol maybe they should make a game where u are synester gates that would be wicked lol (for anyone who deosnt know he is the gutarist from A7X)

Drewdude1023
08-14-2007, 10:34 PM
System Of A Down - She's Like Heroin
Lynryd Skynryd - Sweet Home Alabama
Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK

Yann
08-15-2007, 07:51 PM
System Of A Down - She's Like Heroin
Lynryd Skynryd - Sweet Home Alabama
Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK

Hell yes!

Get some more Alice in Chains in there aswell!

Bluntman428
08-17-2007, 07:41 PM
No more Avenged Sevenfold they are horrible!

You're dead to me.

A7X is one of the greatest bands ever imo. I'd like to see Sidewinder and Strength of the World. Beast and the Harlot was a poor choice off City of Evil in GH2.

Other than A7X, I'd love to see some Disturbed.

If they're gonna put any System of a Down in GH3, it better be Chop Suey.

Th3 Apache Dog
08-17-2007, 07:43 PM
If they're gonna put any System of a Down in GH3, it better be Chop Suey.or deer dance...sounds cool and it could be fun:)

Vampire x360a
08-17-2007, 07:58 PM
or deer dance...sounds cool and it could be fun:)
na BYOB would be insane

veritas347
08-17-2007, 08:39 PM
i think icky thump by the white stripes would be a good one they have some sick guitar parts

TimmayTheTurtle
08-17-2007, 09:25 PM
panama - van halen
truth of a liar - august burns red
livin' after midnight - judas priest
raining blood - slayer
and any short song by dream theater

Vista
08-17-2007, 09:48 PM
I hope there is...

Thunderstruck-AC/DC
Don't Lose Touch-Against Me!
Band-Girls-Money-Tsar

Gorjira
08-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Like Light to the Flies - Trivium
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Another Hero Lost - Shadows Fall ( Some good Guitar parts )
Never, Never Land - Annihilator
Tornado of Souls - Megadeth
Ghosts of War/Cult - Slayer ( Either would be cool )
4 Words ( To Choke Upon ) - Bullet For My Valentine

Total Guitar -

The Fire And The Fury - Firewind ( So...Awesome )

Yann
08-18-2007, 03:25 AM
You're dead to me.

A7X is one of the greatest bands ever imo. I'd like to see Sidewinder and Strength of the World. Beast and the Harlot was a poor choice off City of Evil in GH2.

Lol fanboy alert. One of the greatest bands ever? Thats ridicilious even if it is someones opinion, you clearly need to listen to more music. Thats sorta like comparing them to the Jimi Hendrix Experience, Van Halen, Rush, Iron Maiden and the like (Which GH3 needs more of to keep this on topic)

Fonkey Monkey
08-18-2007, 03:36 AM
i think that A7X is an awful, awful band. worst band ever? no. that belongs to slipknot.

anyway how about we get back on topic shall we.

welcome home by C&C woudl be freakin awesome that would make my day if its in the game.
more foo fighters is a must, maybe some pre-emo greenday, and there can never bee too much RHCP.

Th3 Apache Dog
08-18-2007, 04:06 AM
na BYOB would be insanei forgot about that song...that would be good too:)

TimmayTheTurtle
08-18-2007, 05:24 AM
i forgot about that song...that would be good too:)

no posers songs!!!!!!!

Th3 Apache Dog
08-18-2007, 07:10 AM
no posers songs!!!!!!!im just saying if they WERE to put System of a Down in the game either chop suey or BYOB i would want...other than that i would still love to see the suicide machines in the game...:)

Gorjira
08-18-2007, 10:28 AM
SOAD...I dont like them much tbh, would'nt care if they were in the game though

Yann
08-18-2007, 05:06 PM
If you ask me a Dream Theater song would be amazing to have because their guitarist is one of the best there is. I still cant believe the lack of a Jimi Hendrix song that Guitar Hero really needs. Some more Prog or Power Metal would be awesome aswell, get some epic riffage in there. Led Zepplin would be amazing to put in there aswell. As for solid guitar tracks a Steve Vai song or a Yngwie Malmsteen song should be added.

veritas347
08-18-2007, 06:30 PM
i think that A7X is an awful, awful band. worst band ever? no. that belongs to slipknot.

welcome home by C&C woudl be freakin awesome that would make my day if its in the game.
more foo fighters is a must, maybe some pre-emo greenday, and there can never bee too much RHCP.
i agree with this guy i like his selection

Gun-Nut
08-20-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm with Th3 Apache Dog, System of a Down - Chop Suey!!!

II Limpy II
08-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Metallica- any songs
Dragonforce- any songs(which there is yay)
Iron Maiden(which there is)
Avenged Sevenfold-Chapter Four, or Blinded in Chains
Slipknot- Vermilion, or Wait and bleed(not sure if these would work too well)
Disturbed- Hell, or Prayer
Ill Nino- How Can I Live
Jimi Hendrix- Purple Haze, or All along the watchtower
Linkin Park - A place for my head
Mudvayne- Forget to Remember
Nine Inch Nails- The hand that feeds
Papa Roach- To be loved
Pink Floyd- Money
Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Scar Tissue
Thousand Foot Kritch- Phenomenon, or Move
Turbonegro- Sailorman
Weezer- We are all on drugs

Not sure if these would all work but I would sure enjoy most of them a lot!

Birky
08-22-2007, 07:44 AM
I made this list about a month ago of songs I want in GHIII...

AC/DC - TNT (or) Given the Dog a Bone
Aerosmith - Dream On (or) Walk This Way
AFI - Miss Murder
Alice Cooper - Schools out
The Allman Brothers Band - Trouble No More
A7X - Bat Country
Blue ÷yster Cult - The Reaper
The Faint - I Disappear
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons
Guns N' Roses- Paradise City (or) Think About You
Jimmy Eat World Pain (or) The Middle
Kiss - Rock 'n Roll All Nite
The Knack - My Sharona
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog (or) Immigrant Song
The Living End - End of the World
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama (or) Swamp Music
Metallica - The Unforgiven (or) Enter Sandman
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Powerman 5000 - Tonight the Stars Revolt!
R.E.M. - Imitation Of Life
Rage against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio
Rammstein - Sehnsucht
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way
Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane
SUGARCULT - Stuck In America
Sum 41 - The Hell Song
System of a Down - Hypnotize
Three Days Grace - Riot
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
Van Halen - Runnin' With the Devil (or) Panama
Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun (or) Add it up
Weezer - Perfect Situation
Yellowcard - One Year, Six Months (or) Breathing
Zebrahead - way to many to list any ZH song would be great
ZZ Top - Got Me Under Pressure
30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill

A couple of them have already been confirmed to be in the game! Wahoo

Defcizion
08-22-2007, 08:30 AM
Armor for Sleep - The Truth About Heaven
Good all around riffs. With some nice little variation and tweaks. Is also a lil known band, and would prolly be able to be licensced, and not need some crappy coverband

AudioSlave - Revelations
Tom Morrello that's basically all there is to say. Great main riff, and good finishing

Chevelle - Family System
Love the Intro, then love the beginning guitar, the chorus. Would be a very fun song with a lot of chords.

Dragonforce - Fury of the Storm
Would be funny to see how much notes they'd give this song on expert. 3,000? 5,000? it would break a lot of wrists/fingers.

Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
An Iconic song from an Iconic band. Many would want Stairway to Heaven here, but that song is too slow, much like Free Bird

Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire/Bombtrack
Both amazing songs by my favorite guitarist, and arguably my favorite band. Good baselines for both, and great stylings with good finishes

Stone Sour - 30 30 150
Made this playlist a long time ago so I'm not sure about this one. It'd just be really fast with a lot of chords.

System of a Down - Chop Suey!
Fun song to listen to. Would be equally enjoyable to play. Darron Malakian is really creative and has a good main riff

Metallica - Enter Sandman/Fade to Black
Both good songs, Enter is the most recognizable because of the awesome opening riff, Fade to Black has my favorite Solo riff of any song of all time.

Fuel - Hemmorhage(in my hands)
Good song, When I listen I can picture myself hitting star power on that long note. One of the last notes in the song.

I have had the list made since 6-18-07

Comon ST
08-22-2007, 11:46 AM
I made this list about a month ago of songs I want in GHIII...

AC/DC - TNT (or) Given the Dog a Bone
Aerosmith - Dream On (or) Walk This Way
AFI - Miss Murder
Alice Cooper - Schools out
The Allman Brothers Band - Trouble No More
A7X - Bat Country
Blue ÷yster Cult - The Reaper
The Faint - I Disappear
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons
Guns N' Roses- Paradise City (or) Think About You
Jimmy Eat World Pain (or) The Middle
Kiss - Rock 'n Roll All Nite
The Knack - My Sharona
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog (or) Immigrant Song
The Living End - End of the World
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama (or) Swamp Music
Metallica - The Unforgiven (or) Enter Sandman
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade
Powerman 5000 - Tonight the Stars Revolt!
R.E.M. - Imitation Of Life
Rage against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio
Rammstein - Sehnsucht
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way
Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane
SUGARCULT - Stuck In America
Sum 41 - The Hell Song
System of a Down - Hypnotize
Three Days Grace - Riot
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
Van Halen - Runnin' With the Devil (or) Panama
Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun (or) Add it up
Weezer - Perfect Situation
Yellowcard - One Year, Six Months (or) Breathing
Zebrahead - way to many to list any ZH song would be great
ZZ Top - Got Me Under Pressure
30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill

A couple of them have already been confirmed to be in the game! Wahoo

Damnit Birky, you pretty much got my list dead on.

They should in for fun, That "I fought the Law, and the Law won."

Vampire x360a
08-22-2007, 11:58 AM

you cleary no just about nufing on rock since when were green day emo ?? and how can u say slipknot is the worst band ever when they have sold so many Cd's and im sure as hell there are just as many kids wearin slipknot shirts than those wearin maiden shirts, and a7x are good i wanna know what alubnm you have haerd by them because they are all so different
some machine head is a must aswell

EDIT: i have both maiden green day and slipknot shirts

II Limpy II
08-23-2007, 06:17 AM
you cleary no just about nufing on rock since when were green day emo ?? and how can u say slipknot is the worst band ever when they have sold so many Cd's and im sure as hell there are just as many kids wearin slipknot shirts than those wearin maiden shirts, and a7x are good i wanna know what alubnm you have haerd by them because they are all so different
some machine head is a must aswell

EDIT: i have both maiden green day and slipknot shirts

Thank you for defending Slipknot man! I don't love them to death, but I love Joey Jordison's drumming a lot! He is so goo at that double bass drumming and whatnot, plus Mick is a pretty good guitarist as well. And Green Day aren't emo(as you said) they just dress differently than they used to. Avenged Sevenfold rule also lol great guitars in their music!

thieflordgamer
08-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Honestly I would like some epic songs. Something different than what we're used to. I loved finishing Free Bird in GH2 just because it was so damn long. A7X's M.I.A. would be a great choice IMO. And anything by Dream Theater. Haha can you imagine In the Presence of Enemies Parts 1 and 2? Awesome, but maybe too long haha. But maybe something like Learning to Live or Metropolis Part 1, or something off of Scenes From a Memory.

BTW I'm a big Dream Theater nerd, I went to see them on August 2nd. I just don't see how it's possible to have a guitar game and not include John Petrucci. Ah well maybe we'll see them in Rock Band, Mike Portnoy's drum parts would be fricken sweet.

Glyndinn
08-24-2007, 01:41 AM
I would like anything else from Rush, something else from Alice in Chains, and maybe a Sublime song. There are plenty of Sublime songs that have a lot of guitar, if you get past the big popular hits.

thieflordgamer
08-24-2007, 01:55 AM
Yeah, I noticed Rock Band has Tom Sawyer from Rush, I thought that was a great choice.

Pretty much anything from Moving Pictures would be great, or Spirit of Radio.

DoM cAbAn
08-25-2007, 05:47 AM
I would be happy if they put a song by Bullet For My Valentine in there. I know they won't, but that's one of my favorite bands... :p They have Bullet For My Valentine custom songs for PS2. I wouldn't buy it just to get those songs, but it would still be pretty sick.

Yann
08-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Thank you for defending Slipknot man! I don't love them to death, but I love Joey Jordison's drumming a lot! He is so goo at that double bass drumming and whatnot, plus Mick is a pretty good guitarist as well. And Green Day aren't emo(as you said) they just dress differently than they used to. Avenged Sevenfold rule also lol great guitars in their music!

Old Greenday were awesome but this so called 'new Greenday' are seriously epic fail.

I cant take a band seriously when they have guys called Synyster Gates or Zacky Vengeance in them.

Slipknot had a pretty amazing guitarist although I doubt they would be in Guitar Hero, and seriously dont even compare them to Iron Maiden.

There seriously needs to be more Van Halen and Hendrix in there though.

GoBlue7
08-27-2007, 03:33 AM
I would love to see some Rush (preferably La Villa Strangiato, but any song will do), Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Hendrix, Stone Temple Pilots, Jane's Addiction, and Take The Power Back by RATM.

ashider
08-28-2007, 01:10 PM
i am hoping for some ac/dc and disturbed 2 of my favorite bands:rock:rock

deej brutal
08-28-2007, 07:47 PM
stranglehold from ted nugent would be a pretty sweet song to play, as well as hotel california from the eagles.

killerharu45
08-30-2007, 04:12 AM
i want modest mouse and system of a down. i no modest mouse isnt heavy metal or anything but there old stuff has some good guitar. no intense solos but still i like songs that are fun. not necessarily hard.

I want by Modest Mouse: Invisible, Doin' the Cockroach, Dark Center of the Universe, and possibly Like a Rat

System of a Down: Legend of Zelda song :), Revenga, Lonely Day, and Sugar.

Vampire x360a
08-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Old Greenday were awesome but this so called 'new Greenday' are seriously epic fail.

I cant take a band seriously when they have guys called Synyster Gates or Zacky Vengeance in them.

Slipknot had a pretty amazing guitarist although I doubt they would be in Guitar Hero, and seriously dont even compare them to Iron Maiden.

There seriously needs to be more Van Halen and Hendrix in there though.
wtf dude zack vengeance and synester gates are wicked names, and no of course you cant compare them they play different styles of rock

Yann
08-30-2007, 07:31 PM
wtf dude zack vengeance and synester gates are wicked names, and no of course you cant compare them they play different styles of rock

epic lulz, maybe to like 14-16 year olds :biglaugh

k_dog
08-30-2007, 07:40 PM
You're dead to me.

All of this nonsence makes me want to punch myself. Though I respect your opinion of music, because it is yours. I just don't agree at all.

On Topic:
My Metallica wish was granted, now thou shall bringeth forth TOOL. Even though Adam and Maynard are very protective of their content. Apparently Kirk (Hammett) and Tom (Morrello) have been trying to convince Adam. They were all childhood friends.

Stinkyf1re
08-31-2007, 06:00 AM
Am i the only one that thinks the new final song should be "Stairway to Heaven"? :) That would be classic.

Other songs i would like to see:

Icky Thump - White Stripes
Freedom - Rage against the machine

Nbag3
08-31-2007, 06:51 AM
Asia- Heat of the moment

I want to play that and only that

k_dog
08-31-2007, 01:32 PM
Asia- Heat of the moment

I want to play that and only that

That was on the 80's and a Waste of Space

Yann
09-01-2007, 01:06 PM
What about Bulls on Parade if your looking for a good RATM song?

IDR SeMiNoLe
09-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Slipknot and Green Day.....nahhh...

Lamb of God has a lot of songs that would be fun to play, but the Laid To Rest cover was embarrassing as a Lamb of God fan, so they'd have to get a better screamer, or an original recording....some good songs would be Pathetic, Hourglass, or Again We Rise..

System of a Down would be nice, but alot of their songs are easy to play...so BYOB would probably be the best choice....

If they're going to name the game "Legends of Rock" then they need to put some legends of rock in the game, seriously....put some Van Halen in there, more Iron Maiden, or maybe The Four Horsemen by Metallica....

Birky
09-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Am i the only one that thinks the new final song should be "Stairway to Heaven"? :) That would be classic.

The only problem with that is that stairway to heaven has about a 5 and a half minute slow intro, then an awesome one minute solo, then a one minute slow exit... I just don't think It would be worth all the extra stuff. I think Paradise City by Guns N' Roses would be the best final encore.

thieflordgamer
09-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Led Zeppelin wouldn't let them put Stairway to Heaven in the game, as far as I know.

And yeah, Paradise City would be pretty awesome, but don't they already have Welcome to the Jungle?

Fire Mage
09-02-2007, 01:55 AM
I want by Modest Mouse: Invisible, Doin' the Cockroach, Dark Center of the Universe, and possibly Like a Rat

You mean I Came as a Rat?

And yeah, I'd actually love to see Modest Mouse on here too.

Even Ocean Breathes Salty for me would be cool, even if it's not a heavy guitar song or anything.

PerpetualHeaven
09-02-2007, 03:11 AM
I don't know if it's in there but Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Dj-spuddy
09-05-2007, 05:39 PM
System of a Down: Legend of Zelda song :), Revenga, Lonely Day, and Sugar.

Sigh... The legend Of Zelda song was not performed by System of a Down! It was by StormTroopers Of Death. People thought S.O.A.D. did it because they mispelt S.O.D. As S.O.A.D. and thus it's stuck with them. Why would a political metal band choose to make a song about The Legend of Zelda lol.

As much as I'd love for S.O.A.D. to be in GH3 there quite stubborn and would probably never let there music be used in something like that. Which is ashame as some of there tracks would suit GH3. None of there most popular songs would fit as they'd be too easy as someone mentioned above. You'd want something like Suite-Pee or Violent Pornography.

Th3 Apache Dog
09-06-2007, 12:13 AM
I don't know if it's in there but Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd. That song is already in GH2, I would hate for it to be in the third one.:Bounce:

medo145
09-06-2007, 12:55 AM
How about this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O_YMLDvvnw

Avelena
09-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Guns N' Roses- November Rain

I know its a REALLY long song (over 9 minutes) but it would sure give you the opportunity to get a lot of points. I have never gotten sick of listening to it either.

Vampire x360a
09-06-2007, 04:16 PM
. You'd want something like Suite-Pee or Violent Pornography.
i totaly agree although i would like to play BYOB violent pornagraphy would suite GH3 so much more. i would liek to see some turisas (many of you have prob not heard of them) lamb of god, Trivium, chimaria, basicaly anything heavy and no EMO (although i do have 7 different pairs of skiny jeans :)

Dr Buttcrack
09-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head
Deep Purple - Highway Star

I'm sure that both of these bands will have a song in GH3, it's just a question of which song?

Ult1ma Weap0n
09-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Eagles- Hotel California
Tool- Sober
Rage Against the Machine- Renegades of funk/Testify
Def Leopard- Foolin
Mudvayne- Fall into sleep
Led Zepplin- Stairway to Heaven/Immigrant Song/Black Dog
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Can't Stop
Styx- Renegade
Europe- The Final Countdown
Pat Benatar- Heartbreaker
Foreigner- Juke Box Hero
Sublime- Wrong Way

ShonSuperStar
09-10-2007, 06:21 PM
I can't believe no-one has mentioned Canon Rock by Jerry C. Surely this would be the PERFECT song for a Guitar Hero game. Check some of the PS2 customs.

Maka
09-11-2007, 07:21 PM
If the following song was on the game, I may seriously re-consider not buying the game:

Canon Rock, Composed By: Johann Pachelbel, Arranged by: JerryC
Video Player: funtwo

YouTube - guitar

Just about one of the best songs ever possible for the game, ever.

ShonSuperStar
09-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Finally someone agrees with me. Those customs of Canon Rock look AWSOME

TimmayTheTurtle
09-12-2007, 10:23 PM
the glass prison - dream theater [but shorten it]

safe home - anthrax

5 minutes alone - pantera

frankenstein - alice cooper

living after midnight - judas priest

jesus saves - slayer

down for life - testament

oneandonlytommo
09-14-2007, 08:11 PM
the end is here - alter bridge

walk this way - aerosmith

any alter bridge would do me really!! :woop:

TimmayTheTurtle
09-15-2007, 02:15 AM
the end is here - alter bridge

walk this way - aerosmith

any alter bridge would do me really!! :woop:

they own mucho butt. :p

PerpetualHeaven
09-15-2007, 05:49 AM
Phantom of the Opera by Iron Maiden. That song barely has any lyrics but holy it's great. Actually pretty much anything by Iron Maiden would be sick for the game. The Guitaring in their music is just sick.

Also, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen would be sick.

UTSBlaze
09-15-2007, 10:26 AM
ACDC - Back In Black/Thunderstruck
Aerosmith - Dream On
Arctic Monkeys - Flourescent Adolescent
Greenday - Holiday
Guns N' Roses - November Rain/Night Train
My Chemical Romance - House of Wolves
Queen - Brighton Rock/Tie Your Mother Down
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
The Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK

Mortikie
09-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Beer - Reel Big Fish
Down - 311
Mohawk Town - The Vandals
Don't Fall Asleep on the Subway - Less Than Jake
Stay Together for the Kids - Blink-182
Henrietta - The Fratellis
Someday I Suppose - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
One Thing Remains - Default
Mexican Wine - Fountains of Wayne
The 12th Day - Autopilot Off

Th3 Apache Dog
09-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Beer - Reel Big Fish
I love that song.

Mortikie
09-15-2007, 04:22 PM
I love that song.

I love it too. Let's hope they get in.

Also, some more songs:

Schmack! - Steriogram
Obstacle 1 - Interpol (This would be great for Rock Band, drums would be hard to do.)
A Place for my Head - Linkin Park
Where is the Line? - Billy Talent
Breathing - Yellowcard
Tyler - Toadies
Cumbersome - Seven Mary Three
Popular - Nada Surf
The Distance - Cake

oneandonlytommo
10-13-2007, 07:52 PM
would also like these songs....

ties that bind - alter bridge
the poison - bullet for my valentine
tears dont fall - bullet for my valentine
down with the sickness - disturbed
step up - drowning pool
night train - guns n roses
a different world - iron maiden
downfall - trust company

Maka
10-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Im pretty happy that they put in Rise Against. But Im bumbed about no Canon Rock nor My Chemical Romance. Kind of a stupid move as they were really popular songs when they came out on the marketplace.